Why are some members so miser in giving MHO?

Why are some members so miser in giving Mho?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well i personally dont give them out that often because I'm not always seeking one great answer. if i wanted that id go to someone boring like Google.
    i came here to get multiple opinions, whether they seem beneficial or not, i still respect them.

all opinions are valid to me and i take them all into consideration. if i select MH, its an answer which has blown me away basically, not because it's more valid than other answers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I only give them out because the site likes to bother me and send me pms telling me to.

All my qs ask general shit like "how tall are you" "how do you view sexism" "etc".. they're qs that dont really have a helpful opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • What does that even mean?

0|1
    0|0
    • when some one asks a question, he gets answers from many people , sometimes even a single answer. The answerer hopes that his/her answer may be read and the best one may be selected. Even the asker benifits from this. he gets extra points for selecting mho. but still people dont select mho. Morever some people ask poll question which is rather a a self estimation in which mho can't be given.

• I choose the one that actually does help me or if its a cute guy lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wanna give that question another try?

0|1
    0|0