Do you think you'll leave this site soon?

Do you think that more and more annoying people, squeakers, and trolls are showing up on this site, and if so, do you plan on leaving soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I just move all the B. S. off to the side and focus on the good and fun stuff, and the interesting people. There's a lot of all of those if you're willing to look for it and cast aside the negativity. :-)

What Girls Said 16

• bahah u just joined and u think thats the worst youv seen?
    u ain't seen nuthin man...

i actually was gonna leave like 2 months ago. i realised all i needed was a break from GaG's shit, not to leave altogether. i think the only time id ever leave is if my life just became too busy for it, or i had other commitments like marriage or a full time career :) we'll c how i go, never know=] i could still b here amid all that.

• No. There are trolls everywhere on the internet. I don't have any plans of leaving, especially because of trolls and children let loose on computers.

• i've been a member since last years and personally when it comes to trolls.. i don't care because trolls don't have a life and as a result they piss off other people... you've just joined... there's more to come

• No, because there are a few people who've genuinely needed my help. The few people who feel suicidal or those who are searching for actual diet advice instead of just looking for self justification, those are the people I stay for.

• No. There will always be trolls and annoying people. Leaving the site won't make them disappear.
    Also, there are interesting people who make GAG better and interesting questions that deserve an answer.
    I like to help people and see what they think about different subjects.

• Nope, I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

• No,
    the opinions of GAG users on one of my questions just saved my life basically.
    many people were very blunt and helpful with it.
    I was considering a life changing decision, but I realized I can't consider it.
    GAG is very helpful to me and I'm glad it's here. :)

• probably. if GAG doesn't do anything against the low quality content...

• I don't plan on leaving

• Not anytime soon
    Trolls R entertaining
    Hahaha

• Trolls definitely, but im not leaving this site im meeting a lot of awesome people. Shoutout to Shadowarrior99

• Yes, probably. Cause I won't have time for GaG.

• Nope, been here for four years, not throwing in the towel yet.

• I've been thinking about it
    Not because of other people but for my own reasons
    I question why I'm even here sometimes lol

• Lol planned to leave the third day I used this site yes I guess anytime soon

• squeakers? yea eventually, my laptop is going to die soon and I can't justify buying a new one since I'm unemployed and it's not earning me money.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't you technically leave this site every time you exit out of it.
    Ahh see what I did there.. yeah. but on a serious note I am little fed up with post after post of people just asking simple question about their virginity or their ex whatevers. I would think this site would also have question like "What are you beliefs" "What is your stand on political rights""what are your thoughts on the future" "How did evolution really begin" questions that will bring out the greatness and depth in people not lousy dull-minded questions. Im a little fed up, hence why I've taken to Trolling most questions that to me seem easily answered, by a yes or no.

• Trolls are a part of the social ecosystem. They cannot deter me that easily.

• No. I still enjoy helping people with their problems. Sure it is annoying to see questions about hair and makeup being repeated but I am still hanging in there. I am not going anywhere.

• Yeah, likely after I'm able to redeem my Amazon gift card. It hasn't been the most gratifying experience.

• I've been here five and a half years so nope.

• there's always people joining and people leaving. the annoying ones dont tend to stay for long