I feel G@Gers don't give good responses?

i feel like people just ignore or dont see if i give my opinions on their questions or ask questions, coz they never respond back. happens rarely that someone reponds on my opinions or answers my questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I answer a question i get no responses, i just swallow it that's all
    i know few don't respond back to me but yet they respond to everyone
    else kind of makes me sad but hey they want be judgmental that's on
    them but yes it does make you wonder

• Just thought I'd jump in here and say that I generally like the opinions you give but I have nothing to ask about them or the time to respond to them.
      I respect you especially with all you've been through :)

• @ DreamHope
      Thank You i appreciate your kindness:)

• Thank you for Most Helpful:) :XD

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, if that's your opinion, you may want to find other sites to go ask questions of.

• Well Shiiiiiiiiiieeettt

• If you ask dumb questions or questions which have been answered a million times already, then people will have no interest in answering them.

Asking a bunch of strangers what is going on in the mind of someone *you* know, is pointless. Asking why guys watch p*rn, has been done to death.

And so on...

What Girls Said 3

• People usually don't really comment on each other's opinions that much, unless an opinion sparks a discussion. So if you answer a generic question about your favorite foods, don't really expect anyone to pay much attention to your answers. However, if you post an opinion on a popular question and you're able to spark a discussion, you can get plenty of comments. It really just depends on what kind of opinion you have.
    As for questions, well, people tend to answer anonymous questions less. And if you ask your typical "does he/she like me?" question, you won't really get that many answers since people ask that same question at least 20 times a day.

• You could always leave if you aren't satisfied, miss.

• Gag'ers give shit response, they really do.