Do you answer all kinds of questions NOT as Anonymous user?

If there was no Anonymous option on the site, would you dare to answer any question asked, specially embarrassing, sexual questions, if u can't what r the reasons?

• I think i can !
  • i can but I prefer Anonymous for some reasons
  • I can't because i have insecurities

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what people may think of me, i know what I'm like & i always try to help guys & girls out there no matter what was the question about

What Guys Said 24

• I don't mind being judged by others on here. Honestly, I sometimes enjoy being so out of the box that others feel compelled to flame and/or down vote me for answering something with 100% honesty when it doesn't conform.

And in any case... I'm already anonymous.

• I put in a lot of my opinion and I never use anonymous:D

• I have never answered a question anonymously.

• There is only a small handful of questions that I've answered anonymously, so in most cases, I'm pretty comfortable with what I post. If there were no anonymous option at all or if the user has blocked anonymous answers, then I won't answer it.

I only answer anonymously if I want to give advice to someone, but it stems from a deeply personal experience that I don't want to be known publicly. Basically for the same reasons that I would ask anonymously (though I ask anonymously a lot more than I answer).

• This will be my 503rd opinion, and I've only given a handful of them anonymously. The last time I used it was answering an Under 18 sex question. I avoid 999 out of 1000 of them, but sometimes there's really bad info being passed along that I can correct. I just don't want somebody to see my opinion and say, "Oh hey! That Brontosaurs is a pedo! He talked to a 14-year-old girl about (insert sexual activity here)!"

• I never go anonymous, no matter the question
    I don't feel like I have anything to hide from the
    proud and beautiful people of GaG.

I could see why people would like the
    anonymous feature though, if they feel
    insecure on certain topics, or whether
    people from "real life" would recognize them. ^.~

• I very rarely answer questions anonymously. I have no purpose unless it's something too personal but still okay to share (in my opinion).

• I'm already anonymous just by the fact that I'm on an internet website using a username I don't use anywhere else lol. No need to go anonymous, at least most of the time.

• Haha, I answer them quite often under my own name, using the anon feature less and less.

Ironically, I'm also getting blocked more and more often.

Honestly, if you want to get your opinion across to everyone without exception, you shouldn't ever let people know your profile and name. -_-

• I deliberately ask and answer all questions with my username. Most of my questions are for women and are about increasing their sexual pleasure. Some will answer but prefer to do so privately-that's impossible with anonymous questions. I have no problem answering any question asked of me, publicly or privately.

Most problems stem from ignorance. If I have experience with anything relevant to question, I'll answer it- I thought that was what this forum was for.

• If I go anonymous, it's because I'm being intentionally incendiary to make a point.

Other than that, it stays off.

• I very rarely go anonymous. I mean it's not like anyone here actually knows me anyway, and even if they did who cares?

• I answer 99% as myself. I only go anon if I'm relaying personal info

• I'm already anonymous enough as it is, no point in adding another layer. People can tell it's me by the way I type anyway :l

• i fear that somebody i know will find about it and make fun of me or something so i sometimes use the anonymous feature.

• I'm rarely anonymous on here so I think I could do it. I admit I would answer the awkward sexual and heated topic questions less often though

• Yes, i give most answers not anonymous and some anonymous very rarely

• I NEVER go anonymous

• I only give personal answers anonymously.

• why make a account if your just gonna be anonymous?

• I never go anon... unless...

• Probably not. I think it's good to have the option but people abuse it wayyyyy too much

• I like to comment anonymously for a few reasons. .. taboo ir questionable sex practices, for example. or just to get a reaction to a kinky comment. also dont want everybody know I maybe masturbating too. a lot of different. subjects.

• No, if there was no anonymous I would stop using this site, I always answer anonymous no matter what the question is and I don't answer questions with anons blocked

• Why? i'm just wondering?

• Otherwise if anyone finds my profile they can look through my answers and learn about me. Also so nobody can connect my answers and know two of my answers were the same person. But generally just because I prefer to be anonymous everywhere on the internet

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, I very rarely go anonymous when I answer questions here.

• I'm rarely anonymous when I answer questions, but I would definitely answer most of the sexual questions anonymously. Otherwise I'm afraid there will be a bunch of creepy male users who would try to chat me up and talk further about something I've posted. Ugh.

• Tell me about it, i never used anonymous so it happened to me once

• The only things i like to be anon for are when i ask questions listing details about my relationship cuz i dont want my boyfriend to somehow see it and think its me. i usually ask for advice in dealing with him. but i can answer any question honestly.

• I rarely go anonymous. So yeah, it wouldn't be a problem for the most part.

• A lot of questions I don't use anonymous on... only when I'm going to extremely judged for such answer..

• Good point! u can't avoid trolls & people's judgement these days

• Yesterday I answered a question about some guys girl not giving sex all of a sudden and some chick said something about American women and then something about us being sluts. I responded with what does being American have to do with anything and there are slutty girls in every culture. She then sent me a message saying that I was the b word.. Soo yea it does happen I thought it was funny personally lol

• I've only gone anon like 3 times anyway

• I don't ever post anonymous answers, it would change nothing for me. I'm personally not a big fan of the anonymous feature in general.

• I never answer questions anonymously if its too embarrassing or if I am worried about what people will think then I won't ask or answer.

• I rarely use the anonymous feature.

• Yeah, I don't care what strangers on a website think of me anyway. We are all anonymous at the end of the day.

• No I don't go anonymous and I don't allow anonymous users on my questions.

• Im never anonymous so i guess
    yea

• I'M NEVER ANONYMOUS.

• I've rarely used the anonymous feature, it's usually not needed.
    When I have, it was because I wanted to share something about myself to help the QA, but it was something that I didn't really want to discuss further and something I didn't really want everyone here knowing it about me.
    So without the feature, I'd only skip a few questions a year, probably, haha!

• I answer all questions anonymously as a rule. I'm not one bit insecure, but I just like my privacy. Also, I'm not on here to answer private messages. If I wasn't anonymous, people would message at me, and then I'd be obligated to respond :P

I also like my advice to be taken solely for what it is. Without a name/reputation attached, I can see what pieces of my advice were good/bad based on their own merits.

• what u r saying is true but let me tell u one thing "u r not obliged or forced to reply messages i get messages like every day & i don't reply

• I answer most questions anonymous.

• I never go Anon.