Who thinks they should make a separate GirlsAskGuys for minors?

Question says it all, leave this site for 18+ and make another girls ask guys more suitable for minors with more restrictions? I just noticed a large influx of the under 18 age group, like enough to have there own website flowing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeeyyyy, you stole my idea! XD www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1099193-do-you-think-the-content-quality-of-gag-has-sunk-since-they-lower-the

I think they should. But it should also not be exclusively for under minors, older users who want and like to give advice should also be allowed to register. The difference is... The older users who register there will fully know that they are talking to a bunch of minors, so hopefully they will take it into consideration when giving their advice.

It would also not hurt to have one or two of theses so-called "GAG experts" over there.

• Sorry, must of missed that!

• Okay, you do all the internet technical design stuff and I'll sit there observing acting like I'm doing something but I'm really not... XD

• lol right... me and the internet technical stuff... I'll let you know when a dog can breathe underwater.

What Girls Said 14

• The minimum age was recently lowered from 16 to 13, which is why we're seeing a lot more Under 18's. I wouldn't oppose them having a section of the site for themselves, but there would be nothing stopping them from lying about their age upon signup so they can pose as over 18.

• True, but why embrace it? Obviously some will lie, ones that do will stand out.

• people lie about anything, not just their age. It's unavoidable.┬┤That's not really a valid reason in my opinion. It's a weak reason to lower the age limit.

• I know people lie about lots of things, especially on the Internet.

• Making a separate site for underaged users would be like locking kids up in the classroom with no teachers.

Sure, the teachers would have a good time in the theacher's lounge, maybe have some drinks, have a smoke, talk about adult stuff. But no good would come out of the classroom by the end of the day.

• Think that was a little bit of an extreme reality, nobody is going to get a broken arm virtually

• All honesty, a lot of people on this site fail to give any useful advice from what I've seen, can't be much worse.

• That is very true, but there are also quite a few who give very useful advice. So rather they get lots of bad advice and some really useful advice, than no useful advice at all.

• No I don't agree because there are a lot of teenagers who have questions they need answers to whether it's about sex or alcohol or whatever that they don't feel comfortable consulting a parent or family member about so they come online to websites like this searching for help from older experienced people who don't know them or anything about them and it settles them to know that they can go anonymous too if they're embarrassed. I think websites like this are great for all ages and especially under 18s because not everyone has the choice to confide in a friend or family member if they're having an issue, sometimes it's better to confide in a stranger who won't be biased and will tell you like it is and will genuinely give you their opinion

• No, they'd just lie about their age anyway.

• maybe not so much making a separate site but denying them access to certain questions. That being said, they'll just make an 18+ account

• That's why a separate site would work better. I mean all they do is ask rate me questions and questions about popularity anyway. Let them have all the fun they want on there own!

• some will, some won't. Some like being with there age group I'm sure. When I was that age, I rather hang out kids around my age and ask them questions.

• I think another good question to ask is where are their parents? My parent's didn't let me have my own computer till I was 15. My first cell phone was at 13, but it could only call.

• no wtf why do the 16 and 17 year olds have to be put with the 13 year olds. Some 17 year olds like me will be 18 in a couple of months or weeks. im 17 and I HAVE sex question that im scared to ask my parents or anyother adult I thought that was the point of this website.

• No, the point of this site is not for minors to ask sex questions.

• I asked a sibling or someone I trusted. When I was 13-16 I just played and didn't worry myself about sex questions, your so young, too young to worry about it at that age.

• Yeahhh.. I think so because there are kids here that are 13 and seeing and reading things they shouldn't even know about. Not every 13 year old should know some of the inappropriate stuff said on hear. But then again, I've noticed that bunch of 13 year olds nowadays know more than I do and I'm 17 :o

• I absolutely agree !

• Yes I think so

• No! Annoying adults like you erk me! We could just like about our age. Duh? Why are you trying to killing our flow?

• No, I don't think so. Nowdays teenagers and kids know more than me.

• No just let use filter it by age

• No, I do not think they should.

• Maybe we are just getting older... :/

What Guys Said 13

• I think so yep.

Or at least there should be rules on all the sexual questions and such.

I just feel flat out uncomfortable seeing questions from 14 year old girls about how to give better bj's

• We want everyone to be able to get help from one another, regardless of age. Older, more experienced users often have a lot more to offer the younger users than their own peers would. GAG is a big party and we're trying to invite as many people as possible because we could all use a little help. :)

• I just don't think some of the questions on here are suitable for the younger members of GaG, which is why I suggested it.

• Re read my last two sentences ;)

• You can change the way they think. I guarantee what you're saying might have challenged some of them..

• I DO, I DO!!! I agree! There are a lot of really old children here that are under 18 that think they are 38. I mean at times it's ok if an adult tells them to stay a child, BUT than again, those same adults talk to them as if they are over 21.

• I think they can benefit from more life experienced people. yeah a lot of people slag them off but you don't realise that you could actually make a difference to their lives now. which in turn could make them much wiser people.

education is a valuable thing and i think everyone of every age has a lot to offer. we can learn from anyone no matter how old they are.

• No! I like this site, and if we had our own site, it wouldn't have the same amount of questions/answers, they would be less.

Plus, there's nothing wrong with this site, we can block topics if we don't want to read about them.
    The questions of the topic "Sexual Behavior" represents 4.2% of all the questions on GaG

I'm 16 by the way

• Yeah, those sex topics should be blocked, anything related to sex for that matter for those under 18. It's such a bad influence on you all.

• I agree. It disturbs me to see 13 and 14 years olds expressing how horny they are on here, or asking whether or not they should fuck their girlfriend or boyfriend.

Especially since there are number of guys on here (some who are middle aged even in their late 30s and 40s) who have no shame whatsoever who end up perving on them.

However, as much as I like that idea, how exactly would they verify anyone's age?

• It's OK the way it is.

• Nahh, the minors are cool. It's funny to see their answers and questions and sometimes a few of them are mature for their age.

• Nah, time for them to grow up. And imagine the "advice" they'd give each other. The next generation would probably have another baby-boom.

And/but that would be more calm & less fun for us though.

• I really see no reason to in all honesty.

• let's make it kiddsakskiddsagain. com LOL

• I agree... at least put them in time out when they show their ignorance

• no point in that in my opinion