Do u guys think this site is very addicting?

do u guys think this site is very addicting? coz it is for me

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a little. The interest of what lifestyles and problems other people have can catch my attention and keep me on this site longer. Plus, I feel happy knowing that I am helping people. At least I hope I'm helping because that's what I'm trying to do.
    It's seen differently by each person.

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely. I end up here looking at the live feed and answering random questions for HOURS without even noticing time passing. I might actually need to do something about it, because this is terrible time management.

• It is, kind of. I like giving other people advice and showing other people my view on different things.

• First i thought it was but then i just got busy and now i don't come here often..

• It was at first , but not so much now after seeing some of the questions over and over again.

• not really its kind of boring. im more addicted to yahoo.

• then maybe ur new here?

• yes but that has nothing to do with it. it just most of these questions are girls asking about their bfs

• go though health n fitness, fashion n style sections, ull see some interesting questions :)

What Girls Said 4

• No. You gotta learn how to manage your time.

• it used to be but now especially when there are repetitive topics everyday
    the quality is not there anymore

• Well it is a bit... A check this website once a day, and if I come online, I stay for a (loong) while.

• Not addicting, but a good time passer.