Is there any stipulation as to who can or can't write articles on GAG?

I haven't seen anywhere any requirements regarding who can or can't write articles on here. Can anyone do it? Are there any guidelines or rules you have to follow writing them? I really would like to know as there are a few new studies out there that I feel are REALLY important but they aren't being noticed- thanks to everything else that's being put out there recently! Things that could spare people some grief if they knew about them. Thanks ahead of time for your response. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can write articles. However, the admins have not yet implemented the feature for users yet. I have heard it will be coming in the future though. However, for right now, no one can write articles except the admins or "experts" on the site.

What Guys Said 1

• We're not receiving new article submissions at this time.
    Don't worry, we will offer this feature again in the future and will keep everyone updated on when it's available and how to do it!

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Girls Said 0