What is your most favourite thing you like about this site and your least favourite thing?

As the question says, no need for anymore detail.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that no one knows who I am, where I live, etc. I REALLY love that I'm able to ask otherwise embarrassing things-and I'm not being judged. I don't have family members treating me like I'm 2 instead of 19 and they aren't riding up my butt. They don't know about GAG and even if they did they wouldn't know which user is me. If I want to curse than I can-I can get away with it. I'm actually FREE.
    However, people see the things I ask and reveal about myself on here and assume I'm "easy" or cruising for something sex related and I'm NOT! I'm just curious and I want answers! So I'm constantly fighting off "trolls". I don't care for them. But the good for me outweighs the bad so far so I'm here to stay. :)

• I do not mean to be disrespectful but I have noticed that I think whenever I ask a question about sex. "Like what is the naughtiest thing you have done to a complete stranger or something similar or "the naughtiest thought you have had about a complete stranger" I get flooded with messages from girls going into pretty much full detail and not being shy one bit to talk about it. haha I think I get far more answers from girls than I do from the guys lol. :)

• Dial up... That didn't show up sorry.

• Still not an excuse!!! You are being rude and this is one of my biggest hates on this site is rude people. There for your apology means nothing. I do not care if it was dial up, don't try to blame dial up internet for you being rude!! That is a cop out. I was going to have a conversation with you but I simply can not be bothered wasting me time!!!

What Girls Said 7

• Favorite: The wonderful friends I have made and getting to meet new people every day. I also enjoy getting to see many different points of views on certain topics. I sometimes find myself looking at a situation from a perspective that I had never considered before. I like when this happens:)

Least favorite: The fact that some people on here are mean and do anything they can to bring others down. I also don't really like the follow system here, I think it could be improved upon.

• Most favorite thing: Relative animosity. I like that I can ask and respond to questions without people knowing who I am (more or less, and most of the time... I see you disabled that function on here lol).
    Least favorite: The frequency that guys ask about girls being eaten out. I get that they want to know some things, but dang I see it way too much. Sure you could say something similar about girls asking about blow jobs, but I don't see those as much. Maybe I just have selective... seeing... Yeah :|

• I disabled the anonymous feature because I have had to many people abusing that function lol. I never ask about girls being eaten out. I think to be honest you do have selective seeing because I feel there are just as many blow job questions. I think because you are girl you will notice the ones from guys more and me being a guy will notice the questions from girls more. It is kind of normal.

• Sorry I did not mean that in an offensive way. I was just meaning it is good you use it for what it is meant for. :)

• Hehe no worries, I didn't take offense to it =)

• fave: my frands
    un-fave: the dumbasses

• Favorite: Reading hilarious questions and laughing at penis questions.

Least Favorite: The incredible amount of douchebaggery and f****try.

• Laughing a penis questions. What do you sort of think when you laugh at penis questions mean things or do you mean laugh at penis questions in general with no offence to anyone.

• Sometimes I do

• Well that is just mean and honestly you need to stop acting immature and grow up. How would you like it if they laughed at you because there was something they did not like about you.

• Favorite thing: Getting to know certain peoples opinions on topics.

Least favorite: Repeated questions about penis size, and when people leave rude comments and ratings as Anonymous... Dont be a pussy lol.

• Hahaha I so agree with the leaving comments and ratings as Anonymous. People abuse it to leave a mean and nasty message and I think if you are going to do that at least have the balls to admit to who you are.

• Exactly! If you had big enough balls to leave a disrespectful comment at least man up and show who you are. That upsets me more when they leave themselves as Anonymous
      -.-

• Yeah. That is why I do not allow anonymous answers anymore because people abuse it.

• My favorite thing: the people are so down to earth. Like we're so chill.

Least favorite thing: weird sexual questions... lol

• Fav thing: idk... A few people are cool

Least fav: people sigarcoating their answers, asskissing others, god, i hate that...

What Guys Said 4

• Favorite thing? talking to all kinds of people / helping them.
    Least favorite? seeing people argue with each other about nothing.

• Favorite thing: the small community, being able to recognize familiar people.
    If it had thousands of users, it would be just anonymous questions and answers and that's just not the same.

Least favorite thing: Abuse of the Anonymous feature and only getting 1 xper per question.

• Abuse of Anonymous feature is one of my hates to and the fact this site is sexist I feel.

• Gives me something to Do when I'm bored.

How people almost always say something positive about stuff and don't give their real answer

• Good: Easy to answer questions.
    Bad: All the questions are the same ones from the day before.