I am new to this website? What should I do?

What did you do when you first came to this website?

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome!

GirlsAskGuys is your social community where girls and guys share their opinions & life experiences, to help better understand each other on topics ranging from dating to fashion.
    Share your opinions & experiences to help the opposite sex!
    Have you ever wondered what pick-up lines have actually worked on a girl or why a guy never called when he promised he would? Have you ever liked someone from a distance but didn't know how to talk to them? Have you ever wanted honest advice about dating, romance and love or candid opinions about intimate issues or embarrassing situations?
    GirlsAskGuys is your source for getting different perspectives and opinions to all of these questions and more!

You can ask questions and hear what others think.
    You can share your opinions and experiences to help others.
    You can read articles and comment, you can talk to other GAGers (that's what you are now) in threads or in private messages.
    You earn points for many actions and can redeem those points for rewards.

Please check out our FAQ to learn all about what you can do and how to do it!
    Have fun!

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 10

• With putting in mind that I was a teen from an arabic country I was after any sexual questions here specially from girls cauze it's a topic I rarely meet in my real life and of course I will just be very excited if any one said anything about Egypt LOL... crazy I know LOL
    but not anymore now so I guess for you just try to know the answers of any question in your mind here specially those questions that you have been keeping deep down afraid of being judged because of it enjoy the anonymous of GAG... the kindest people you will ever talk to in your life are already here

• Ask questions, give your opinion on others questions
    try to be helpful and open-minded towards your fellow Gagers.

You can earn Xper points by fulfilling various criteria
    which you can find in the FaQ. ^.^

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• If you can ignore the trolls there is some interesting stuff on this site... some of it funny, some of it insightful about the opposite sex, etc. So once you get the hang of the site you can answer questions that other people post, you can post your own new question, you can send people direct messages from their profile page... stuff like that.

• I read similar questions to the one I had than asked my question specific to my situation.
    I enjoy helping people with situations I'm familiar with or just using my outlook on life.

• Ask any questions that you may have and answer any questions that you want to. That's pretty much the entire basis of this site.

• If you don't want to get msged by random strangers or creepy ppl= upper right, settings, only people you follow can message you. some people on here are nice to talk to and this is good use before you start asking why this site is full of creeps, you can't get a site about dating problems without creeps or people who think you are here cause your desperate or so. I consider it good use if you just want answers and answer questions.

• I just went with the flow and answered whichever questions I could.

• got naked, to build trust

• It's tradition to send naked pictures of yourself while arching your back but we understand if you want to do your own thing... what's a tradition anyway?

• Umm, answer questions. What the hell else is there to do other than ask/answer questions on a Q&A website? lol

What Girls Said 1

• Ask questions give your opinion get xper its pretty basic. Its great for entertainment haha and good for non biased advice. But welcome! haha