Anyone else sick of useless commentators on these questions?

I know everyone's entitled to their opinion and all that, but some people on here post the most irrelevant shit. They just come to insult. If I ask a question, I do want an opinion, but one that is actually related to what I'm asking. For instance, if I ask "Do guys not like tall girls?" I don't want a comment like "Omg, you're such an attention seeker" or "Omg, I see this question on this site all the time!" You may see it a lot, but people have their own perspectives, interpretations, and versions of the story/questions so don't be a fool, please. Don't like a question, don't respond to it. Plus, the more responses a person has, the less likely it is for them to get a meaningful opinion since people will think they have enough responses to suffice them even though they're all useless responses. Just thought I'd rant.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be irritating, yeah, but I really just don't pay that much attention to it. Some people just like to respond like that, and being annoyed by it won't change anything.

In short, stay positive and focus on the answers that are meaningful to you, and I think you'll enjoy the site much more. :-)

Also, in regards to this: "Plus, the more responses a person has, the less likely it is for them to get a meaningful opinion since people will think they have enough responses to suffice them even though they're all useless responses"... if you're aiming for more exposure, then you actually WANT more responses (even if they are gibberish), as that kicks your question to the top of the LIve Feed.

So yeah, just consider some people's gibberish answers as a free bump to the top, and don't pay it any more mind beyond that.

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoy entertaining off topic stuff.

On topic is good.

Complaining that the question was asked seems pointless to me - as does complaining about opinions... I just ignore stuff that's not interesting I'm not enraged at its existence.

• When you deal with the public, especially anonymous jerks, that is the way it is.
    There are some really good responses, so you just have to sort them out and ignore the BS

• Seems like people rather argue or act like they're better then you if they already knew what you had to say and down vote you. This site doesn't need douche bags like that here.

• U can disable anon opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, comments and answers like that can be irritating.

You should always report irrelevant comments as "nonsense." If someone answers one of your questions with a response that has nothing at all to do with what you were asking, then it should be taken down. Similarly, if you are being insulted on a question, please report it as "antagonistic" so that it can be taken down as well. All of those things go against the rules of the site.

• Girl I hear you!!! 👑