Is there any possible way to deactivate or delete an account on this site?

Title speaks for itself. I don't use this site anymore and I have no use for it any longer. It's alright if you can't deactivate or delete an account on this site, I'm just wondering. THANK YOU (:

Most Helpful Girl

• We're sorry to see you go :-(

If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign into GirlsAskGuys and click ʺSettingsʺ from your account drop down menu (top right).
    Under Cancel your account, select a reason from the drop down menu and add details to tell us why you're cancelling.
    Then click the ʺCancel Accountʺ button.
    Your account will then be cancelled and you'll be logged out but your questions and opinions will remain visible.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well.

What Guys Said 1

• You can delete your account anytime you want. click on right top on your name. go to my settings. scroll dow. At bottom you will see cancel girlsaskguys account. But before cancelling your account give me MHO.

What Girls Said 2

• yes... go to your settings... the option is at the bottom of the page

• Yeah, I think going into your profile and editing there should be an option to delete near the bottom :)