Any of you guy receive this strange message in your inbox? I deleted the name of the person sending it even though I'm pretty sure its a bot?

Here's a copy of the message.
i53.photobucket.com/.../gagmsg.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• GirlsAskGuys is, unfortunately, not immune to spammers and spamming.
    When you receive messages like that, we ask that you please report the member from their profile (reason: Spammer) and we'll take care of it.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Girls Said 3

• Nope but I did get one like that from a man - claiming he's handsome, from India, looking for a virgin wife, he respects me for being one, if I want to forward a relationship with him - to email him on his email. I just said I'm going to marry a Muslim and thankyou. I didn't realise it back then it was a spam message but I think GAG found out and deleted it - because I didn't report him

• There will always occasionally be spam mails on here. Just report them as spammers and block them. Not much more there is to do about them.

• No, but others yes. You just report it

What Guys Said 5

• I got it in a private message myself, yes.
    I also found that same message on a question
    that had nothing to do with that.

I suggest, that you don't look into anything a spammer links
    or refers to, as that could result in scam or other threats
    to your personal information if you're not careful.

instead, you can report them for "spam".

• I've never received weird or spam messages in my over 4 years here. I say you should report it.

• I haven't gotten that but any website is bound to get its fair share of spam. That's one thing I hate about the internet.

• Not me. But I have received others.

• Yea Just received it.