How many of you actually read people's details on their questions (please read to see what I'm getting at)?

I feel like half of the responses I get on my questions aren't responses that would be given if the details I write are actually read. Typically my titles give only a portion of what I'm looking for because you can't fit it all into a question. Esp. if it's dealing with scenarios. Do you read people's details or just the title? Should GAG change it to where the title can just be a TITLE and not a question?-By doing so I would think it would make people read to find the question (s) in each person's prompt.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the question. If the title is like "What's your favorite song?" then I tend to ignore the details... unless I see that the detail is long. That's like a sign that there is more to the question than what the title makes it seem. You included a long-enough detail to get me to read it rather than just saying "I do" or "I don't".

What Guys Said 2

• I read it all.

• I'd rather not respond unless I've read the entire story. If I didn't or don't feel like reading the discussion then I don't feel justified answering their question.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people write a novel for their questions. At times I read it, especially if the person messages me and asks me for my opinion. Other times I'll click on a question and the amount of reading is overwhelming and tiring due to the same stuff is written over and over again and I'm tired of giving the same answers. Some people have to learn to get to the point and not to include every single detail. Don't get me wrong, detail is important but it is not necessary to know how many hairs were on a persons head, etc. You know what I'm saying?

• I do read all of the details if I'm going to share on it, yes.
    There have been times though when I just skimmed them and missed some things, haha!
    I try not to do that anymore.