What is the greatest paradox that you have ever observed on GAG?

My online dictionary says that we describe a situation as a paradox when it involves two or more facts or qualities which seem to contradict each other.

Thanks for your inputs.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• People ask for advice but then claim to 'know it all' and dismiss what you tell them!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 1. It's a matter of perception i. e. if the glass is half empty or half full - most times :-)
    2. Also a lot of us have fixations and thus fixed opinions that are correct from their point of view but may not suit the situation
    3. Answering a lot of questions requires empathy and not just knowledge
    4. The biggest paradox here is lack of empathy but abundance in knowledge
    5. GAG though projected as a solution seeker for questions factually turns out to be a paradox most times

0|0
    0|0
  • When people ask for your honest opinion, and when you give it they downvote you and say "you're wrong".

2|0
    0|0
    • They only want the correct answer and not the real answer. Haha :P

• Maybe their own correct answer, but in most cases not the factually correct answer, nor the answer correct to me.

• How about they ask a question, but don't agree with the answer... which is correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • People ask for advice that we all know and they know that they will not follow.

0|1
    0|0
  • People Bash the sight and other users here a lot, but they stay anyways

1|1
    0|0
  • People here support the liberal agenda at all costs, and none will listen to why it doesn't work or hear your side.

0|0
    2|2
  • hotstudlovercupcake. . .

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• people hate gag but won't leave

1|2
    0|0