Rate your creepiness--how creepy are you on a scale of 1 -10?

Answer this if you enjoy stalking people on GAG.

How creepy are you on a scale of 1-10? The greater the number, the creepier you are. Thanks :D

0|0
23|28

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 now
    ever since my idol cromartie and standDown left, i dont stalk many people. stalk only u

1|0
    0|0
    • wo wen ni, wo zhe zhang zhao pian ni nien kan dao wo de lian ma

• Show All
    • Yes sex is a hobby to some omggggg

• Thank tong bao

What Guys Said 28

• On a scale of 1 - 10 I would say I am this:

www.notquitelegal.com/.../Do-The-Creep.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I'm a 10 when it comes to stalking one person in particular. I mean c'mon who wouldn't want to be stalked by me? ;)

2|1
    0|0
    • I can attest to this. Red simply refused to let up when he was stalking me.

• That type of perseverance just can't be coached. True stalkers are born, not made.

• This is again a matter of perception than how actually it is :-)

From personal experience (and narration of the perceiver)
    1. For those who don't know me at times it's 10+
    2. The same people who get to know me it's -0

Unless the person is actually creepy, it's most time how someone judges you by looks etc :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I pride myself on being not at all creepy, haha. Where would being creepy get a smooth guy like myself? Haha...

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm just a total loser because I actually try to give the best advice I can to people who are obviously struggling with some questions they just are not comfortable asking their friends. Absolute Zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3?

The only people I stalk know I do and they stalk me as well.

I gave myself the 3 for occasionally reading someone i don't know well's answers looking back but it's not often.

0|0
    0|0
  • To the EXTREME 10 wif ma luver xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't stalk anyone. Not anyone on gag, not on Instagram, nor Facebook.

The only exception was this one girl that I had a thing with. I would check her Facebook for like 2 weeks after we stopped talking.

I'm pretty sure we've all done it at one point haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i'm 2/10 ... because lot of people says that I'm funnier than i'm creepier so the more epic I am the lesser the creep I am

0|0
    0|0
    Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i let other people tell me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a solid 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 10 today

0|0
    1|0
  • 8/10.. i stalk people on GaG, prefer talking to kids more so than adults, I follow women... and do other stuff that I won't mention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a 9/10 with certain people, not even gonna pretend that I'm not. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I range from a 1.86 to somewhere around 8.34 depending how I am feeling. Sometimes I just say crazy stuff. I don't mean to be creepy but after I read it I'm like "dude, that was creepy".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with 69. That sounds about right.

0|2
    0|0
  • *breaks the scale*

1|0
    0|0
  • my wife says can we make a baby and she is a DR so I said are you asking me? By the way I am just a druggist what would I know right</? She says I need your help I know I am smart but I can't do that by myself. I said why not? She says she doesn't know why. HA HA HA HA

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh.. what the H is gag? But yeah.. I'm a total creeper. I'm like Dracula on the young sexy ladies!

0|0
    0|0
  • No one I really stalk on Gag, I have before but become friends, so I'd say 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 5. I don't know lol. Anyone care to rate me on this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh probably fluxes between a 1 and a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very creepy... 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, guess it's around 1-2.. If creepiness is about stalking and stuff.. No need in that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong bdsm mirin. 11/10

0|0
    0|0
  • on a scale 1 -10 I am a 0 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 2 but I certainly don't stalk anyone. The only reason I would say a 2 is if I think I can get along with someone well I will make sure we become chatty through some post.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I love this.

But I never private messaged anyone on here... sooooo my personal creepines scale is...:

1|0
    0|0
  • my creepiness level?9.5 yeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • on gag? 4
    in real life? 8. i creep up on people and touch something of theirs bc it caught my eye

0|0
    1|0
  • Tbh, I'd rate myself a 6/10. I am very strange and awkward and if you could read my mind you would think the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.75. I literally do it all the time. I make sure to creep on photos and read their whole profile. Better start putting accounts on private cause I'm on a hunt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a really morbid sense of humor, I tend to make people uncomfortable by taking it too far.
    And back in the school days, i was often told I was creepy and weird... So..

0|0
    0|0
  • well i read some questions, answers and i look pictures on some people here but it's more like random boredom thing. i think i can say that i'm really creepy on YouTube and instagram cause i like watching bikini competitions on YouTube and then if there are bikini models that i envy their bodies i look at their instagram. i also google about them. i want to know more about them like their height, weight, vital stats, BMI or are their boobs fake or not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be intimidating sometimes.. so maybe a 3. What kind of creepy are you talking about anyway? I can spook people out but I am not downright dirty lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. I can be 100 over 10 <3<3<3<3<3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm a 1

0|0
    0|0
  • on a scale of 1-10...5.

0|0
    0|0
  • err... I don't think i am, but Im kinda a nerd in science- my mind would sometimes pop out some dirty questions haha

0|0
    1|0
  • oh like 1000000000000000000
    hahha narh im probs like a 2 or a 3 ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 to 7 ...:p

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a 10 for a certain user. I stalk him everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't stalk people on here. What the.. lol
    I'm at a 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say a 5

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a 3 I stalk my female idols and sometimes my crushes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minus infinity

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a solid 10 tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, 1-2?
    I don't really "stalk" anyone here unless we're already friendly with each other, so it's really just me listening to what friends have to say, in a way.

0|1
    0|0