If you feature your question does your Xper level drop?

I have almost a 1000 points and was just wondering if I featured a question would it make my level drop?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not lose any total Xper points and your Xper level does not go down.
    Your redeemable Xper total will change to reflect that you've redeemed points, which can be seen on the Xper tab of your profile.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 1

• No, you don't lose your XPER points from your actual XPER points, but you lose it from your "redeemable pool" of XPER. You will not lose levels and stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• No. Your overall total that shows on your profile and your xper level will not drop. Only your redeemable total will drop. If you go to your profile and then go to your xper page, under the bar that says "Redeemed Xper Points" at the bottom it should say "Redeemable" and have a number beside it. That is the amount of xper you have left to redeem. However, as I said, your level will not decrease.

• Nope, redeeming Xper - for anything - has no affect on your level! :)
    Your all-time Xper score and level will not change; only the redeemable Xper amount on your account will be reduced.

• Yes you have a 1000 xper now and you will be left with 250 xpers