Does it annoy anyone else when?

You're about to submit a answer and the annoying pop up message "you have answered a lot of questions/comments currently" comes up

• Yes it annoys me too
  • No I'm fine with it
  • I could care less - I'm not a care bear :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 1. I guess it happens when the website senses that people are answering in monosyllables etc which I think is interpreted by GAG mechanism as not too detailed an answer but only one or two word answers to gain Xpers
    2. I type pretty fast and there are times that I have shot out a whole 2 sentences in less than a cpl of seconds and yes I have got this pop up though the answer was legit and relevant to the question
    3. I was a bit taken aback but then thought it out that it's for what I state in point 1 and to avoid spammers
    4. End of the day finally meant to be good for the users i. e. us :-D
    5. I'll stick to voting 'B' :-D
    6. You with that little temper you got can stick to 'A' lol nothing else would suit you ha ha ha

• It's a way to prevent users from submitting too many short, meaningless responses at warped speed as a way of "Xper grubbing".
    If you wait just a short time, it'll let you submit the opinion.

• Wait there's a limit on gag? Guess I don't answer enough to hit it. Also, you could use adblock plus but I prefer to use ScriptSafe on Chrome and NoScript on Firefox. Fair warning if you use ScriptSafe or NoScript, you're gonna have to pick which scripts to allow a site to run. And not just that one site but every site, including when you login at times with a new script there. Once you've set it up with sites you go to though it's a gem much better than any adblocker.

• I've never seen that message before...

One problem I have on mobile through is sometimes when I try to submit a response like this one, it just keeps loading and I have to refresh the page and submit again or else it'll just keep loading forever.

• I never get that message but when i try to submit an answer/opinion, it freezes so i gotta refresh it and go for a 2nd attempt which usually works. Fawken annoying if u ask -_-

• the only thing that happens is my slow connection makes the site lagg hard and somehow Opera Mobile wants to close GaG. also sometimes it will get stuck in place and I can't scroll down the oppinions or I have to fully reload the site cause no buttons work.

• I am not a care bear my dear.

• I never got that message before but it certainly sounds annoying.

What Girls Said 3