What sort of topics do you avoid on GAG?

I like to avoid religious, racial, sexual questions, etc.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that says "What does this mean" because I don't feel like saying "He means...(repeating the quote)."

Any question that's too long. I don't need a 6 month back story on a situation where it's not relevant.

All religious questions. I don't feel like they belong on GAG at all unless it involves a couple where the religion is interfering with the relationship. I wish they'd just take them down. All they turn into is "evolution vs christianity" arguments and then the users post more questions generalizing each other and they recycle the arguments.

Political questions. I guess if they wanna argue all day sure. Some can tie into relationships... kinda. But overall they just look like a buncha people all pissed off at each other repeating their same arguments over and over again.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• does he / she like me. any question that's too damn long. if it's more than a few lines I usually don't bother with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Penis questions, i get tired of those

2|0
    0|0
  • Question that have been asked a million times already and are constantly repeated.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll avoid most any question if I think that the QA is trolling. And I steer clear of "Rate Me" questions for the most part, as I strongly dislike and disbelieve in the numbers rating system.

Outside of that, I'll answer most anything if I find it interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just topics I am not familiar with. I don't know much about religion or dating for example. So I usually avoid those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really bother with topics, if the question grabs my focus then I'll answer it, if not I just go right past it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. This is the internet. Use your personal discretion.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sexual topics

1|1
    0|0
  • Thr only topics I try to avoid are relationship ones at first it was my favorite thing to give advice on but now it's becoming extremely annoying they all just begin to repeat...

But some how I still manage ending up helping someone out on their relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • religious
    racial and rate me- though i do comment on some , i tried to avoid if i can

1|1
    0|0
  • Religion, politics, racial, some sexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever share on the Rate Me or Penis Size questions.
    No reason, really, they simply don't interest me and I don't really have much to say.

I don't respond to race or religion questions much anymore either. I used to more, but it gets old fast for me, so I just don't even bother most of the time now.

0|0
    0|0