Having trouble redeeming my Xper points?

I want to use my points to feature a question and I paste the link and hit send and apparently nothing happened. Is this normal?

I've also tried to feature questions and have not gotten them featured.

Most Helpful Guy

• To feature your question, go to the Contact Page, select "Redeem Xper" from the pull down menu, paste the link (URL) of your question to be featured in the form box, and click on "Submit" to send the form.

You can also send us a Featured Question request from your own profile page.
    Click on "My Xper" from the left menu on your profile page and then click on "Redeem Points" button and follow the instructions.

You will get a message letting you know we received your request and your question is in line to be featured (they're featured in order by request).
    You will then get another message when your question is featured and we've redeemed the 750 Xper points.

We do not feature questions in any Sexuality topic.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 2

• That's normal it already did it it just takes a while for your question to be featured they are in order and you are on the list yours will be featured soon.

• all your new xp's will be added the next day on your profile.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to contact GAG to redeem the feature question reward