Does it discourage you in answering a question if the person who presented it has already selected a MHO?

Does it discourage you in answering a question if the person who proposed it has already selected a MHO?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I will still reply to many of these questions, but not with the detail I otherwise would, unless I felt that the "most helpful" opinion was completely wrong.

What Guys Said 9

• Not at all. I have answered questions that have already selected most helpful before. I am on here to share my knowledge and try my best to help people. If I think my answer will be helpful I answer. the ratings and rankings on here make no difference to me. I just hope my answers help people who really are looking for help.

• Yes, but at times people who've already selected that answer usually don't really pay attention to the answers that come after that selected answer... this is what irritates me.

• Yes but anytime someone answers your question you get a notice next to your name. So I hope they at least read what I had to say.

• I don't care if a "Most Helpful" has been selected or not. I wanna help the user if I have a solution or opinion. I'm not just aiming at getting the reward. I enjoy helping others because it makes me feel happy about myself.

• Not at all. I'm not in it for the stats, I'm just killing time here, haha.

• It does discourage me, especially if they select MHO with only one or two answers in a short time.
    They should wait for a few hours or days even, to select the best answer.
    I will always comment, tho, if I have something to advise.

• I don't care, so I will respond anyway if there is something that I feel I can add.

• Yes, it does i usually answer them any ways

• A lot of times it does. Especially when it's given with only one or two answers.

• Yeah, especially if they do it so quickly (you have at least a week to do it, until the computer does it for you)

• Well nope i do some tipmes :D

What Girls Said 2

• No, not really.

• No, not at all.
    I share on questions to either share my opinion or experience or to give advice, I don't share to get MHO.