Does anyone else have problems with GAG on mobile?

For some reason I can't view my own profile on my phone. Does anyone else have this problem or does my phone just suck lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi cece97, I'm sorry to hear that. Which phone and which browser are you using?

• Hey RedRain (love your name btw) but I have the Nokia Lumia 521 Windows Phone and I usually just use google

• @Sparrow24 No I don't use chrome should I?

• Well, it may work better on Chrome, but I was just trying to figure out which browser you do use so that we can identify the issue :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I do have problems. I go though the internet to access it and have problems. I really hate the way you can not move up the page to see previous messages because sometimes people send you more than about three messages and there ends up being one you can't read. I also find it does not load things probably to quite often.

• it works fine when I log on but I don't have an app I just do it through the internet.

• I go through the internet too but it doesn't seem to work

• I use my nexus 7 via Google Chrome and it works great.

• I use Google Chrome to load the site and it works pretty okay.

• the app has never worked for me. It doesn't show any of my past posts. Very buggy.

What Girls Said 4

• After you go to edit profile do you click on your name or photo it should show you a view of what everyone else on GAG sees when they check out yourpic.

• Oh maybe it's the app. I took one look at it and deleted it. I wasn't fond of it.

I just log in online on my phone.

• If you' still having trouble checking out your profile log out go to google type in girlsaskguys then your name on here.

Your profile may come up if not some answers or questions that you asked on here will and you can go to your profile from there.

• Haha thanks

• I have been having problems signing in or getting to the next page for the last week. I haven't been on it as much because it's pissing me off lol

• Yeah did it to me.. So freaking annoying

• it is very lagging but other than that, not much issue