Hey other under 18 peoples?

Do you get upset when your reported for saying something because your "underage"? Do you like that as a reportable category?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh I was reported on my old account because my idiot younger sister used my account without permission and she's 12, and she used her age in a question and got my account deleted. I got the email the next day saying my account was cancelled and when I attempted to contact them I didn't get a reply. So I made a new account with my mother's email and I've been making sure to log off of my account whenever I'm doing something. I hate that other users can report you because stuff like that has happened a lot that I know of and it sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• As HoneyBee said in her post, if you're under 13 then you get the boot because it's against site rules. If you're 13-17 and ask in a topic that isn't allowed by site rules, then that question gets deleted.

The reason being is that there is a fine line between being able to participate in a Q&A site vs. the iffy, grey area of legal stuff. So if offending you because of removing something you post is the worst they experience, then of course it's much easier to say "get outta here, kiddo" than to deal with any issues caused by a minor putting themselves into situations that can cause a mess.

What Girls Said 3

• The reporting option for "underage" only refers to users who reveal the fact that they are under 13 years old because kids under 13 are not allowed on here.

"Underage - Members must be at least 13 years old to be a part of GirlsAskGuys. All posts and accounts from members under 13 will be removed from the site and their membership cancelled."

The only time a user under the age of 18 but over the age of 13 will have a post removed due to their age, would be because of the report option "Adult Topic." Under 18 users are not allowed to post overly sexual posts.

"Adult Topic – These are questions/opinions/comments that contain overly sexual content posted by users under 18. Our members must be 18+ to ask “how to” sexual questions. For example, for those under 18, a Sexuality question such as, "Why do guys get pleasure from nude pics?" is fine while "Best way to turn on a guy friend?" is not."

Otherwise, no under 18 users will get anything removed simply because they are "under 18." Please refer to the posting guidelines to see why posts get removed. www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Reported. Just joking lol if your frustrated about your questions being removed, why don't you have someone else ask for you?

• Never happened to me... That's kind of ridiculous though.