How did you come across GAG?

How did you find out about this site. I think I googled a question about masturbation.. not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine showed me an article about the (nonexistent) friend zone. I was intrigued and looked at other similar articles. One google search pointed me to one question here in GAG. I wanted to respond, so I had to join. The rest is history. Who knew it would be so addicting?

In retrospect, I'm glad I did. I take a certain happiness and pleasure in corresponding with people. I wish I had known about it sooner. It has helped me cope with the loss of my wife.

What Guys Said 9

• I Googled some question and GAG was one of the first results. I clicked, checked out the site, liked it, and signed up. Glad I did.

• Pretty simple for me.

I was bored one day, and decided to look
    for sites where I could help people
    who needed advice about various things.

How lucky I was. ^.^

• Believe it or not, I found a questionn about long flappy labia on google. Personally I think they are really hot so I made an account to reply to that question LOL

• I googled something about what girls thought for something. Now I can troll here instead of Yahoo answers

• I googled something about girls opinions on a certain type of guy. I clicked a link and boom, became a gager and I've never left.

• I saw it while googling "do banana peels warmed in the microwave really feel like a vagina?" Those where sad days...

• I was looking for advice via the ole trusty google and I ended up here

• I was googling something and I end up here. I sense a pattern.

• I was googling for some advice or someth8ng and I came across this site. Thanks, Google.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't even remember. I think I was looking up something on Google about couples watching p*rn together and found this site had a question about it. When I saw what the site was from there, I made an account and sat down for a while and started helping others. I was on Yahoo Answers for a long time and eventually hated it though. This site is much better than YA as it's easier to navigate around and find specific topics. I also find this is more of a community here than YA.

• I can't even remember. It was like 6 years ago, haha. I think it turned up as a result on Google when I was looking for advice about a guy.

• When meebo/windowslive was around they had a chat bar for gag, I never really explored and than one I was just curious... Bamn media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luc2ayMmqU1qh7sxn.gif

• I asked a question on google & this site popped up and was like hum... what is it? clicked on it and have been here for 3 yrs.

• I was bored and looked up a random question. I went on a couple of random sites then I saw GAG. I read a funny question and made a account to answer it.

• My friend recommended it to me

• I was going through a difficult break up and wanted to know a man's perspective on what happened.
    I googled something about break up advice and found it GAG.