Why can't I post questions?

its not letting me post a question i don't understand why.. if this one posts im sad because i can't get them to post. says unknown error doesn't make sense i've refreshed, and restarted my browser i've also logged on and off.

ok and it will let me ask a question under girls ask guys but no other topics this doesn't make any sense at all. Any ideas why it would do this?

by the way I can post questions on my phone so maybe it was my computer what ever. Works for the moment..

Most Helpful Girl

• If it contains links that are corrupted it will say unknown error. if your question did not have any links, then I do not know. It is a problem with the site.

• oh you know what maybe that's it then. i did have a link in it but good point. im going to take the link out and see if it posts. if it does i know that's the issue. strange okay now its saying selected topic already has this question. gag hates me

• are you sure the links work?

• yeah im pretty sure plus i took it out to try without the links still won't let me post under that category.

What Guys Said 7

• I know this is the last thing you're going to want to hear BUT. Try logging out and logging back in. Im sure you have, im sure youve tried different browsers, im sure youve tried turning your computer off and on. BUT if you haven't tried logging out of your profile and logging back in give it another go.

• You just posted it.

• not this question its just not letting me post under different topics. its weird

• "Xper Level 2+ can post 5 questions every 24 hours."

If it's not that try it on your phone or a different browser, may need to reset it.

• Because you won't work in my future club!

• Contact GAG about this. Could be something in your computer that's interfering with the website.

• Congratulations, it worked! :D

• i said that it worked im talking about posting under different topics it won't let me read the bottom lines...

What Girls Said 3

• Try a different browser

• That's a valid statement, what browser are you using?
      Google Chrome is the most advanced at the moment.

• Try deleting the browser cache, not the history

• oops well i deleted it all still not working. I don't know what ever im over it ill just be sad if it won't let me post questions..

• You should contact GAG about this. Sounds like something is wrong.

• okay thanks that's what I'm thinking because it won't work I've clicked around changed the topic and it won't work its not a big deal but if it doesn't let me post other questions then its just pointless to be here.

• How long have you been having this issue?
    Just since the day started (as we see questions posted yesterday)?

What kind of device and browser are you using?
    We'll definitely look into this for you!

• It's working on my phone now so I think it's fixed? Maybe. it just wasn't working for some topics on my computer like google chrome. And it just did that today.

• We'll definitely look into it, so let us know if you have issues again,

• K thanks I will