What makes you ignore a question on here?

If the question is a serious question (not trolling) what makes you ignore it?

Okay thanks. I think it's because I made my question too long. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's too long I ignore it
    If I don't know the answer I ignore it
    If I don't think the question discusses anything important if I ignore it
    If it doesn't pertain to my life experience I might ignore it

What Guys Said 10

• If it's asked too often, I ignore it. This may include topics like "Why do girls hate nice guys" or anything of that sort. I can only answer them so many times.

I also ignore most political questions and religious questions. I don't see why they should even be allowed on here.

I also ignore the "What does he mean" questions that girls ask because I don't feel like saying "He means (insert the exact quote he said here)."

• If I look at it and I know that I don't know the answer to it. I might read the question and glance at the answers though. In which case, sometimes I don't answer because the answer is already there and I could provide nothing more.

I also tend to ignore ones that ask specifically about black people... not because I'm racist, but because in my country, I've seen so many black people that I think I can count them all on two hands. Which means it's 10 or less. I'm not going to base any cultural knowledge based on *that*, assuming they have any extra culture apart from typical hungarian culture. I don't even know. As such, I can't answer those questions.

• If it's asked too frequently, if the title is something retarded like "PLEASE HALP" where titles are meant to give a short example or even the actual question.
    Terrible grammar to the point 'they're quehsthion locks like dis kindah things and stuffs yo."

Wall of text with too much rambling about things that don't matter and no paragraphs/breaks.
    Stupid questions, too little information such as saying "my boyfriend and I got in an argument and I don't know if I should text him" gee maybe if we knew who fucked up we could tell ya.

• If it's about a topic I have no interest and/or don't know the answer to. That's pretty much it. I tend to answer the others.

• Lets face it, there are just certain types of questions that i'm not meant to answer. For example I'm really good with "why do guys do this" questions but I'm not good with "Does this mean she likes me" questions.

• I usually read the title if the question seems like it can be answered by google, I usually ignore those. I also usually ignore questions asked by anonymous posters. I believe honest answers will be given to honest questions.

• anything which fails to catch my attention..

• If there is no relation to the question.

• Limiting which gender you want to answer.
    Grammar so bad I can't figure out what they're asking.

• Couple of reasons, typically if it's too long though.

What Girls Said 6

• I Ignore questions that have been asked numerous times, questions that I think a person can't be serious to ask (trolling), questions that I know my answer probably won't matter based on how the person that asked the question responds to everyone else opinions

• if its too long. i just don't have the patients to read a book. Unless it interesting within the first couple lines then I will answer it. And i ignore most rate me questions.

• It doesn't interest me, the grammar is so bad I can't read it, or it's too long

• Too long
    Not my kind of question
    I dont like the asker
    Etc etc

• when it becomes a lengthy question or if it is repetitve question

• I usually skip the questions that were obviously posted to anger people.
    There's really no point in posting on those unless you want to argue, and I don't really want to argue with anyone here.