Have you ever been out of GAG for a long period of time? (at least 6 months)?

I stopped posting for about 7-8 months or so, but about 2-3 months ago i started to post again actively.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first joined, I took a couple of year long breaks. I only asked about my stuff, then I'd be gone.
    Since then, the longest break I've had was a couple weeks long.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 2

• errr nope lol

• The longest break I ever had was 3 months. That happened 2 years ago when I was a 100% anonymous user as I don't want any GAGer to find my profile. Haha.

What Guys Said 4

• i was outta here for over a year and recently started popping back in. i have very little motivation however to still log in and will probably be gone again. it amuses me when people say they come here because they're bored, i get bored by being on here. too many users here are very conventional and like minded for my tastes, i find there to be very little individuality on here. i also dislike the people who have a mission of reporting other users posts and choose to act like the internet police. some of the only people on here i do like usually have opinions that get downvoted instantly and get left with rude and idiotic comments that only show me they have no clue as to how to dissect the posts the user left in the first place.

• Haha! I don't think I've been out of it for any more than like 5 days.

• Now i found u ma pingju :3

• Nope, im whipped Af.

Longest I've gone is maybe 2 weeks?