Have you actually met someone from GAG?

If so, how did it go? I am talking about actually meeting, not talking online etc. I met 2 females-

First- Not the girl in the pics, used fake pics, even though I told her I am just meeting as friends. Profile is in-active now.

Second- Pics were accurate but lied about her age, she was 17 told me 25, cool as shit though, had me cracking. We decided to stay GAG/online friends. Profile is active.

Please be honest and maintain user privacy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That was fast, wow! You don't even get to know them first, huh?
    Haha!

Technically I have, since I've met coworkers.
    Otherwise, no.
    I plan to though.

• Well... what is getting to know someone and how can that be accomplished through the internet? Its a daunting task and behind a screen lies can fly. So, if mutual interest stands, I propose a public place to meet to do exactly that, get to know one another. Share some laughs, cup of coffee and see if we can be friends. That's another thing, I ONLY meet for friendship, I make it clear upfront, I am taking a break from dating, sick of it actually.

• Come on, that wasn't necessary.
      I do leave my house and interact with people, of course.
      Take it easy.

• What wasn't? I am sorry, did I say something offensive? I didn't know I was being aggressive?

What Girls Said 27

• No, and I don't plan to.

• Alrighty then..

• Understood... just out of curiosity where in the world are you from? Seems like you almost don't want the real world to know the opinionated person you are...

• I get asked that a few times. Can't it show in my profile? I'm a Swiss Miss! :)

• I've never met anyone from GAG in person. There's a few people on this site who live close to me and they know who they are, but nope, I have never met any of them in person.

• No, cos this site is creepy with the usual normal questions regarding penis size, anal play, incest, white people obsession, and threesomes.

• People can fake being normal here.

• Minority: all types

• "regarding penis size, anal play, incest, white people obsession, and threesomes." -- This. Precisely why I wouldn't meet anyone here. This site is way too personal, and I've made myself anonymous for a reason, so that I can talk about anything, share my opinions about anything and not have to worry that I'll see someone at the bank tomorrow. Sometimes, the online world is a blessing for this. When people actually do want help and come here, at least everyone has the option to say what they feel without constriction of what real life will hold. I like to meet people in real life and gradually talk about personal things. Here, I just jump in to it because it's encouraged here.

• Nope has never happened and nobody knows where im from or where I live and I would never reveal that to anyone there are so many creeps on here and even nice ones are kind of creepy lol

• I haven't met anyone from here... but maybe thats a good thing, since this is a silly medium haha

• Yes I have and everything was accurate

• no that really seems like a bad idea. it's too easy to lie about all kinds of things

• Always Skype first although it's still a bit risky

• that's true; Skype can go a long way, but it's not just about whether you look like your picture or your age. you could just be a creepy weirdo!

• That's why people meet face 2 face, don't you think?

• well i met someone on here and we dont even know if we have actually or not , cause we have similar friends hahaha

• I lost you after "... we don't even know.."?

• LOL its okay, its teenager lingo, its hard to understand at my age, not your fault, I am just getting old :)

• No. I'd be okay with it but I haven't met anyone on here that was pure friendly. Also haven't spoken to many people my age and absolutely no one from my little state.

• Well someone your age should not meet anyone online period! You are too young and have plenty of time to make friends and meet people. Where in the world are you? I am sure making it visible in your profile should help you connect with online friends atleast.

• I live in Rhode Island, smallest state and in the capital everyone seems to know everyone somehow. Thanks for the tip and I'm not great at friend making or keeping anyway lol. Meh that's life.

• haha its not that small, just a stone throw away from NY... we are almost neighbors... Hang in there kid, it all comes with time and experience, as you grow older it will be hard to keep up with all the friends you will make :)

• No, I have never met anyone.

• I have never met anyone from this site in person nor would I ever do that. There are too many pervs on this website and so many trolls that Its hard to take this website seriously anymore. I never use my real picture nor will I ever

• Well that's quiet a negative outlook... but you are entitled to what you believe... fake pic as well? Hmm, begs the question, then what is real?

• Okay, nevermind you completely missed the point... well good luck to ya!

• For someone who has no real picture of himself as a profile at all you sure are bold to talk about being real.

• Yeah I did. I didn't know she used GAG until after we met. She barely goes on here anymore.

• Yes, I have.

• No I never met anyone and probably won't
    I think is such a bad idea since I ask bullshit all the time and stupid questions that I'm not brave enough to ask in real life or I'm just looking for objective opinions

• LOL there are no stupid questions and not yet, but once you are old enough its good to keep making new friends and network with people.

• nope all too faraway from me

• Yes, I met someone... he's so sweet... and awesome ^_^ we r not together but I like him ^_^

• yes, but they were already friends so im not sure it counts

• Nope, I haven't.

• Why not? Don't want to or haven't met someone worth your time?

• Oh, I am from south India. I made two really nice friends here, and talked to nice people in the opinions section. Ah, I guess, I like to keep my activities (opinions and questions) private, in case if someone from my own country/region comes across them... lol

• No I haven't. I don't think I will be comfortable meeting a person who I got to know online.

• No never have. But I'll be happy if I met some GaGer in person although everyone is just too far away. :)

• The kid "insan" below is from india too, maybe u2 can be pals?

• No, and never want to.

• No, maybe later on :)

• Nope. Everyones too far away.

• No I haven't but I would like too... I'm really picky tough on who Id want to meet..

• That's cool!! As long as you are open to real human interaction vs talking to a screen!!

• no but I would..

• met 1 n he dont liek me :( coz im too young hehe <3

• LOL cut it out kid, you're adorable and you know it :P

P. s. You don't need to text me you posted a comment, I get the notification on the computer lol

• lolz sowwie Mr. hitch!

• I am indian and hesitant to meet guys because its not a culture to meet stranger guys in place where I stay as my community is too conservative. Besides everyone is too far away.

• Hmm I always wondered about conservative cultures such as indian/middle eastern, so you guys don't get to date period correct?

• First, didn't pity you, maybe its the language barrier but saying "god bless you all" is more like, more power to you and your ways.

Second, I know plenty of indian people who work for me and NONE of them are happy with their marriages, yes men and women. But, they won't leave because in your culture that is looked down upon. SO, you guys might have lower divorce rate but most of you are not happy in your marriages. And I have seen that, women have zero power and men dominate the relationship, men beat their women, abuse them and women just cry and take it like a champ because that's their husband... FUCK THAT! If that's the case then I am happy we have a higher divorce rate, at least we choose to be happy, that's why we live longer than you guys too.

And lastly, that's bullshit, if sex isn't given importance then A- you being a virgin wouldn't matter and B- your population wouldn't be out the roof!

• I dont agree fully with u dear. Its not always men beating women. Women do dominate inmany cultures. Again u r right because as I said, there r diverse cultures in India. U just can't define it. There r hundreds of languages thousands of towns n, villages n everywhere there is a difference. Again u may b right though I hav never seen women beaten by husbands.

What Guys Said 11

• No, I never have. I wouldn't be totally against it, but I'm certainly not here with the intention of meeting someone.

I have the impression that a significant amount of people here are not the same person in real life as what they describe themselves as through online outlets. Even though I have been 100% transparent about who I am in real life, I'm sure some of the people I've even exchanged messages with are not that way.

Also, I have the feeling that a significant amount of girls on this site would be creeped out by meeting other members in person. I once asked for the phone # of one of the members I had been messaging for a while, but she never replied. And that was a few months ago. I never got a feeling of any interest from any member about wanting to meet me in person.

And lastly, I'll bet there's only a handful of members here who're even within driving distance of where I live, let alone living within the same city.

• Got a few phone numbers. Most of them from out of town. Met a girl in my area just a few days ago and i think i'm gonna smoke her out. I mean there's some cool girls on here and some straight up crazy ones, one bitch was all freaking out on me on some illogical bullshit. Like she called me a cunt and then got mad when i said her first name aloud on this website like suddenly all her friends were going to know that was her. I was like its not a big deal and you called me a cunt, am i supposed to structure my behavior around someone who doesn't even show me respect? and freaked out on me calling me a bunch of names in an angry rant and then she tries to call me and pretend like nothing happened and im like screw you you crazy bitch why would i even want to talk to you? But that wasn't even the end of it man i gave her the benenfit of the doubt which was a big mistake cause as soon as the conversation shifted tones the bitch was on some serious paris hilton bitch attitude talk to the hand shit and she ended up hanging up on me, at which point i called her back, reemed her out, told her to kill herself and hung up. I'm not sure meeting people from this website is that wise of an idea.

• All I read was "bitch this cunt that"... dude calm down, you didn't need to make it sound so freakin' hateful, makes me question have you actually met someone or you are just pissed that you haven't or you hate women in general.

Take it easy..

• 1. I call BS on you meeting either of those girls.

2. I've not yet met anybody on here. Only one girl lives in my area, and she seemed very hesitant about the idea of maybe meeting me lol

• u didn't scare her right?:P

• " I've not yet met anyone on here". Damn... how people are trying to meet from here? lmao

• If a guy starts bragging about how much 'game' he has, I tune out.

• No. Got no interest in meeting anyone. Plus, I don't feel comfortable meeting people through online contact because I can never be positive if the person is actually who he/she says he/she is or if it's a scam (let's call it that).

• One, friend. Happened to be in her city on business and had dinner with her.

• That's quite impressive since you've only been here for a fortnight...

No, I have not.

• No, but I feel like there should be an optional GAG convention or something that you can attend to meet others. That would be kinda cool, but I highly doubt it will ever happen

• Not a bad idea, but I think due to minorities on the site it would be hard to... oh man I can only imagine, people yelling and screaming at each other for bad advise LOL I would personally be looking for couple of knuckle heads who really pissed me off here and strip them off their tough guy routine... then post the pics on GAG haha

• Nope, wouldn't mind though.

• No I haven't but there are several I would that only live 1 state away.

• It's impossible for me.

• No its not. (:

• Easy Mr. indian dude, don't mop around in the entire thread crying about how you can't meet anyone. You cant, understood, that's enough. Thanks.

• Lol you smoking pot? Hopping around entire thread?
      I don't think i was doing that. If you stress little on your brain tgen my conversation was with knot me.
      Looks like i have bashed you on some other thread and removing anger on me here.

• Not this site but other social media sites yep !!