General: GAG users are loners? True or no?

Your thoughts? and Why?
content.artofmanliness.com/.../payattention.jpg

And Yes for Me, I think most of the gag users are loners and no special activities outside of the internet, most especially on guys. bubbling a lot and most of them are freaking weird, weak and with twisted questions.

PS: For Girls, Love yah All. lol.

For individual answers, use poll.

• Yes: I'm a Loner, I need Life.
  • B: No: Biffy Life
  • C: im freak'n try'ng to live the outside world.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a reasonably fulfilling life

• i read your comments before.. You're a loner but manage to overcome the trials, got married and now living with beautiful kids. I believe you're an exception sir, I deeply respected you.

• In the past, certainly I was lonely a lot. But I decided to change. Now I realize that if I had made that change earlier, I would have been a lot happier.

What Girls Said 14

• I haven't met people who can become true, genuine and trustworthy friends. I like having a little amount of friends because there's little stress and drama as well. I hate how people put so much emphasis on friends and how you're "sad" if you don't have loads.

I have a good life. I have a job, I'm going into my second year of college, I have the best guy ever as my boyfriend/soulmate, I have the best mother ever and I've got my own car with good money coming in so I can do/buy anything I want really at the age of 19.

• lol I like this. very interesting. I would say I have a pretty good life. I go to a great law school and I'm doing well. I'll have the stable career I've always wanted. I have an amazing boyfriend who I am going to marry, so I can reasonably predict happiness.

but if I had a ton of friends with whom I could discuss all kinds of weird shit, I wouldn't be doing it on here. I'd be doing it with them. there are lots of things I'd like to talk about with people, and be myself in all the weird ways, but I can't, so here I am. it's definitely a type of loneliness.

• "there are lots of things I'd like to talk about with people, and be myself in all the weird ways, but I can't, so here I am. it's definitely a type of loneliness."

very interesting, it seems like you're using Gag as your tool to reveal your own "superwoman".

• I suppose so :]

• I do have life outside from the gag but gag has become a part of my life too. I manage things.

I check my messages, help people if I can. And I have met great people on here. No complaints at all :)

• I have to agree there are some twisted individuals on this site, some amusing me, while others I find a little scary. But it is the internet, and it takes all kinds to make the world. I personally to answer your poll, I am a loner. It is my nature to be so.

• EXCUSE ME? so not true! lol. sure I'm a little crazy BUT i do have a life away from here haha. a nice life=]

i use the site for fun. it also actually relaxes me:P

• so answer the poll, Christian girl... lol...
      brb...

• hahaha... but with all honesty Christian girl, ilove your goal. Go get it..

• :) thank you, i will. u too=]

• i have a life, a quite good one hahah i just find this site interesting ahah :) some questions are quite the eye catcher ahhaha

• I hope I'm not a loner! :) haha
    I find this site really quite amusing sometimes! :) it's fun to connect with all the people here :)

Peace,
    Margaret

• I enjoy being alone and actually crave it. But I can't say I have no life outside here.

• im curius, " I can't say i have no life outside here" sounds so unsure and insecure
      , i think you should use more strong words in your sentence.

Please, rephrase it. thanks. :)

• " but I do have a life outside of GaG. I even complain for not having enough time alone."
      Such a strong phrase. love it...
      Good luck girl, i see you're beautiful, so stop being so insecure..

• I'm not insecure. I'm just bad at English. Haha.

Thank you for the compliments!

• Yep it's pathetic lol

• im definitely not a loner, like evr its hard to get any time to myself at all, its quite annoying

• I hate being alone. It depresses me. I get on this site because it's interesting. :)

• No I'm normal person I just like to ask advice on here because no one knows me and I can ask questions that I want. Also like giving people advice. I'm far from a loner I have lots of friends /family I just dont want to tell them my problems I rather ask people who I don't no

• I think that most gag users are loners

• "most especially on guys. bubbling a lot and most of them are freaking weird, weak and with twisted questions.

PS: For Girls, Love yah All. lol."

^^ Yeah, no strategy there, huh? :-P

I think that it's easy to assume that GAGers have no life, because we only know them on here and that's where we see them.
    Overall, I think it's a silly assumption.
    Do some have more full lives than others? Of course.
    But the fact is, we have NO IDEA what's going on in someone's life behind that computer. There are people here who travel like crazy, who are taking care of sick people, who have spouses and children, who have SOs, on and on.
    Remember, a lot of people these days have insomnia, so they're simply GAGing while everyone else is sleeping :-P

• so, you caught and snipe my little "pnp" on my post. :) haha.
      you and LightUp, the only person who noticed it...

To be honest , iwas expecting and waiting for your comment and as expected that's different level of intelligent and profound anwer.
      I also prepared my answers to your post but i would like to discuss it over the dinner for more deeper analysis and reciprocate discussions.
      :)

• Haha, yeah I've seen the term.

• Well, Pnp is "Politics and Propaganda" , method used by politicians and business man or any aggressive men to manipulate, influenced and to win other views with out noticing it. Like a guy looking at the lips of the girl during their conversation. Psychology tactic, to feed her mind the he is desirable in bed..

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a mix. I am a frequent gym goer and I work 2 jobs. My main interests are shooting pool and bowling... but I haven't bowled in a very long time. I'll admit I struggle to make consistent friends but it's mainly due to work schedules.

• I am but not all GAG users are. Being on a Q&A site does not mean the user is a loner. Nothing wrong with helping others and asking for help from others no matter what your status is.

• Yes, I read and remember your comments as an extreme loner. I feel sad for you...
      Well, tough life.

• Lol. I am lonely, considering I don't date or anything but I do have a lot of friends and I chill with them a lot. I just come here when I'm bored at home.

• I don't think so. I am active on this site but you can use it on mobile devices too. I go a lot outside and just check here when I am bored and I am bored often

• No i am not a loner. I have many friends to hangout with plus college and studies keep me busy along with internet.
    But Yeah i have female deficiency. Lol

• I'm definitely a loner, and introvert. I think many online users are. The non-loners tend to leave gag to be replaced by new non-loners, contrarily we thrive and increase in number like roaches.

We don't die, we multiply:D

• "And Yes for Me, I think most of the gag users are loners and no special activities outside of the internet, most especially on guys. bubbling a lot and most of them are freaking weird, weak and with twisted questions. "

*Car screech sfx*

Loner =/= lack of a life. Lmao

• Lol... Sorry. :)

• hahaha either way people get called a loner by you , ITS A TRAP lol

• From what I've seen, a lot are introverts. I'm from the other extreme devision.

• My life is a bit alone now, but I dont necessary enjoy being alone.

• Well it's your job to find your own happiness and pursue your own passion in this cruel life, so good luck sir,..

• I'm a semi-loner. But that's it.

• I am a loner but I have a life, ok?