What's the dumbest question you've heard on here?

People say there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. But of course those people are stupid. Both stupid people and questions exist and are not in short supply. Please post the dumbest or the funniest ones here for everyone's amusement.

What Girls Said 3

• Mine is all time my favorite.

'Can I touch my friend s male organ?'
    That question was asked.

• yes those ones too "is it ok for me to have these thoughts?" or "am i a bad person for having sex" or "this guy texted me hi, is he just using me for sex?"

• I want to respond you. And i will. But I have to go because of the work. Enjoy your night/ day.

• i don't know why you stopped PMing me honestly this is super off topic anyway but if you message me i got a story for you that may cause you to rethink your perspective.

• "I'm just asking LOL, rate me out of 10 ladies? ;)" -(this question -_-) and I'm lyk -_-

• How about "why don't Asians date outside their race?" Hehehehe XD It's not the worst one on here but it is funny..

What Guys Said 8

• Many questions make me end up with this face -_- but the latest ones are the... black girls with withe guys questions... man... or the racial ones... nothing will ever be solved by asking these... sigh...

• Maybe i should ask why do black girls like white boys so much? apparently we're in high demand

• This one 30 -35 year old guy asked whether it was okay for him to get breastfeed by his aunt who just gave birth. That question will always stick in my head.

• Wish i could help, but this amounts to an incredible competition and i doubt i have enough years left on earth to sort it out.

• I call her my angle, she then on my dangle. Why no she love me? No but seriously, too many people ask too many stupid questions. Lol I just want to sit back and read em also.

• "is it okay to eat my Husband's poop?"
    can't remember the whole details and the exact tittle but it's about pee and poop fetish.

• ew gross. yeah i also heard one asking if it was normal to shit yourself when you orgasm. or hold your boyfriends penis while he pees. a lot of weird people out there.

• yup i mean for every crazy out here there's someone on this post sharing something we all collectively facepalm about

• that's the beauty of Gag...
      not a perfect site tho but those blemish questions makes Gag perfect.

• "Whats the dumbest question you've heard on here?"

xD

• If you saw the username, you saw it coming XD

• well i mean at least be original if you're going to make jokes man i wasn't even halfway through writing this, and i was like, oh shit, if i ask this someone is going to try and be a smartass, i can just feel it

• Here was one asking if a guy did something bad by trashing his gf house whole she was at a funeral.

• wow... i mean yeah so many questions for things even a retard would already know the answer to...

• I love reading ones like that where half way through you start yelling at the screen, "you know that's not right!" Lol

• yuuuup i mean im still dumbfounded at some of the shit people say and its like, old news. you think you've facepalmed the hardest you ever will, and then, what do you know, something else comes along and suddenly your face and hand have become permanently fused.

• "Girls, do you like men's testicles?"