Why is this your username?

I've seen some pretty outrageous usernames on here and I'd like to know why or how you came up with it. I chose UrHomie because I wanted to show that I wanted to help people out with their problems. I do give my opinion& advice alot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Translated, to English, my name means
    "love and hate" emotions and psychology has
    always been a hobby of mine.. and I find contradictions
    pretty cool when used right..

I first came upon the name a long time ago
    when I tried to be deep and philosophical
    and the name just stuck.. ^.~

What Guys Said 29

• Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite TV shows and I love Chris Pratt xD I still gotta see Guardians of the Galaxy!

but ya Chris Pratt is awesome and he is Bert Macklin.. FBI. in the TV show hahaa. too funny!

• I have always thought being honest and telling the truth was the best policy in life!

• workoutpanther.com/.../...s-cobra-back-workout.jpg

Although his back workout isn't that great, I liked the idea of comparing a back to a cobra.

• iambread because i am bread. ryebread was my childhood nickname. These days most people call me bread

• When I was little, I was obsessed with dinosaurs. Everyone called me, "Dinosaur Boy".

Thing is, they were never clever enough to take my last name, "Balcazar", and simply word play it to, "Balcazaurus," until one lunch during junior year of high school when one of my friends just came up with it.

Genius. Sheer genius.

• 1st name and part of my usual screen name when using internet (I had a few 'surprises' when I Googled my real name, thus when joining a political discussion site with real hardliners on it I made up a better screen name and continued using that one and variations on it because I don't like to leave trails.)

• There was name on t. v. Justin Case and i picked up on it
    than added some other stuff to it

• I'm Russian (sovetskii = soviet)
    I play ice hockey with 13 as my jersey number
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• Because im clever and I like Pandas

• I chose mine because my expertise is Sex and my oh my is there a need for that on here. I really do believe it is very selfish for men to cum "get theirs" and leave the woman unsatisfied.

• I needed a throwaway account at one point (not for here. I needed a throwaway for another website/email and this just carried over). So what's a better throwaway than a bunch of letters? Haha

• "Prof" is short for Professor; it's a nickname I got from being so analytical and calculated when it comes to plating games online back in college.

"Don " is the first syllable of my last name.

• <---------my user name.

• <------------- one of my favorite movies & when I was a kid my neighbors father was one.

• It's actually tail code (google that!) for Robot Ross, a nickname I have in real life.
    It's kind of a nod to my interest in aviation. As well as being a nickname which is never taken! :P

• I hit random letters until something looked cool.
    I was happy with the result andere its hard to google.

• Mine is similar to another username which I like the sound of. :)

• Well my Username is my first name in real life :D so yea i use it every where in internet and when i can't use it (because it's already existe), i will use my first and last name :D or change it a bit like : x0soren0x :D

And i like my name that's why i use it every where and so because it can represent me and usually the people can recognise me better :)

• Hear is the inspiration for my user name =D. llorando is Spanish for crying.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw

• Dragonzball P (Dragonball Z Parody) - Oney Cartoo…: http://youtu.be/OYa5aQb3YGE

• because that is my real name

• If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

• My friends call me Strider because Im walking always quick. Like Aragorn.

• growstrong - i figured a nice genuine name.

• Endorphins are “Happy Hormones”

• It was completely random. And I wasn't permitted to use my original username so I took this one.

• I'm white, and I'm a guy, and no one knows who I am, so I'm just a random white guy

• Weird (because I am) guy (because I'm a guy) but I'm not 24 though

• Because I am athletic

What Girls Said 19

• haha well mine is cuz part of my name is in there and cuz I'm a little craaayyyy xP

• I didn't think I would stay that long. I am still surprised. Lol. I have been living different countries as if I am searching some dreamland lol I kinda made it up :)

• Because I love HP.

• Well I kind of wanted a cute name, but cool in a way. I was looking up cute name ideas, saw the word gold and I pondered for a minute and though, 'goldierocks!' thus my account was born!

• The New Classic is Iggy Azaleas album name. When i made this account, i was a but obsessed with her and liked the name and chose it.

• I chose SillyQuirks because I feel that does a solid job in describing my personality :) Silly.

• because i like zombie movies and my friends call me babe

• Misscoffeehead well firstly i'm not married hence the "miss" and coffeehead haha well i'm such a coffee head. Coffee in the morning, coffee in the evening, coffee before bed hehe :)

• I changed my username, it was MyUsernameRules but it thought it was too much of an asshole name, so I changed it to my current one... because it sounds cool and I love Bruce Willis : :)

• mine is just my first name and my usual jersey number for softball.. nothing special here! haha

• 0|0
  • I'm petite and pandas are my favorite kind of animals haha (:

• It's where I came from.

• Spider-Girl inspires me to be strong in the face of adversity c: I don't know where the numbers come from. i just typed in random numbers

• I chose BubbleTea-rex because I was literally drinking bubble tea from Tea-rex when making my account. Hooray for lack of inspiration!~

• because cookies are awesome. need I say more?

• It's just my name :)

• I like Tyler, The Creator:P

• Sparrow is the songbird... it's a nickname I've had for ages.
    24 was my age when I created it.
    Sparrow24 is born.