Most respected respondents?

Hi,

I need information about something personal and was curious to know who are the most respected and intelligent people on the site so I can check their profile, see if they appear to be what I could confide in, and then send them a message.

Thank you.

I appreciate your comments but I would really just prefer some names so I can read his or her profile myself before I message them and ask them what I need some advice on. Thank you again though, it's kind of you all.
Thank you to the two who made the suggestion. He is actually really good if a bit different in how he goes about handling advice, in a good way! And thank you to the rest of you for your responses.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly i have no idea, but i do suggest you pick the person that can bring a new prospective to situations, someone that can connect the dots in whatever problem it is; so you can really see the whole issue, and someone that you can understand without a lot of lose in translation; so someone that can type things like they speak it so you can best understand what they are getting at instead of trying to figure out what they mean in what they are typing.

• I get what you're saying but there's no way for her to know how to find this person on this website:D hahaa.

• Yes there is, please do not assume I am brain dead and non observant just because I am asking for some help in who is who because I am a new member.

• O yeah there is plenty of ways to chose someone to answer a question its as simple as selecting profiles that you think do well good in there answers and questions. Then out of a control sample of twenty righting their names down and start crossing out names until you are left with five. Then fill balloons with air and put the fives name on them throw sharp objects at then preferably darts. The first three you pop with a dart throw there names in to a hat draw a name from the hat and boom there you go you got one. There are other ways to, but i figure that would be the most fun way to go about doing it. So yeah by no means will she not be able to handle it I'm sure she's plenty competent to be able to pick one.

What Guys Said 8

• you can check mine. not sure I meet the qualifications but read my answers and you can decide if you want to pm me

• You are better off posting the question anonymously and based on all the responses you get, you can pick the person you want to discuss it further with, everyone has their own pov and you never know which one might hit the target.

• ArabianPwincess197 is pretty nice.
    harakiri.
    DodgersGM.

But you know, there's an anonymous option for asking delicate stuff?

(If it's about fitness, I'm your guy.
    Else, still:

s1092.photobucket.com/.../koalafied.jpg.html

• Intelligent well me, most respected not me, I am too honest and not very diplomatic.
    My profile say nothing, because I have nothing I need to share in my profile.

But I have a suggestion, instead of asking our subjective opinions, why not simply ask one of those with most "most helpful" opinions - that would at least provide some quality.

• If you ask me a crazy question I will give you a crazy answer. If you ask me a deep question well... I am a student of Paideia. Arabianprincess seems like a noble spirit if your looking for a woman's opinion. The rchw67 lady has given some good answers too.

• What do you need? Feel free to send me a message.

• everyone was good and respected and everyone was bad. Good and bad doesn't decide anything in this GAG. freedom decides it. Be cool and chat with anyone everyone will turns to good and respectable but it will take bit time long. Bcoz u might don't know them when u start conversation and some may misunderstand first. After knows about u that if ur conversation was respectable the reply from them was als same like that. It tells that "Give respect and take Respect".

• I'm good to answer your question, however, I won't feed you answers you "want to hear". I'm going to give you what you should hear.

What Girls Said 0