Would it be bad if someone starts to like someone on GAG?

would it be bad if someone starts to like someone on gag? i find that there are some really nice people on gag. if i started to like someone would it be bad? and if we met? i know its not a dating site but people meet people in different ways and has any one met anyone of gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think that its a bad thing but I highly doubt that can happen for some people on here personalities do not matter or they can not be told through the questions because most people lie about certain situations or their age or even how they look - in all honesty, the only way to know if your truly talking to a person is through Skype (in my opinion) but even then, its a whole different level of complications and no I have never met anyone from here and I highly doubt I could because most people I talk to on here live in other countries or different states.

• dont forget we live on the same planet lol anything can happen lol

• aawww...lol why thank you and hey, good luck out there and whatever you do never become bitter and angry

• ok i will try my best :) x

What Girls Said 9

• It is okay to like someone who is nice, there are indeed some nice geninue gager here. Unless you meant fall in love, that have to be after you meet each other and know each other well otherwise u might be disappointed.
    i wanted to meet some gagers but no chance yet as they are all so faraway

• not a bad idea dude

• Go for it, only if its mutual

• Why would it be bad? We do some chats in here, some become friends, some become something more, totally normal

• Really, i dont think its bad :) dont be scared to message the special girl ;)

• yes... The.. World.. WILL... END

• No, it's not necessarily bad.
    GAG is responsible for some couples actually.

• ok i would like to meet some people of here , there are some very nice pees xx

• Sure, why not :)

• It's not bad but how can you fall for someone you don't know?

What Guys Said 12

• A lot of my willingness to share my experience as the basis of my opinions is based on my anonymity here. I also worry that I would be less genuine if I felt I were attempting to woo someone, and I would not trust the expressions of others if I thought they were trying to woo me. For the sake of sincerity in these conversations, I am against relationships being formed here.

• I don't know how I feel about this.

I guess it's totally OK to go messaging someone you feel you would get along with. I'd encourage you to do so.
    But if your intention is more than just being friends, it might be worth evaluating why the other person is here. As you rightly pointed out, this is not a dating site. The majority of people are not here to find potential partners, and approaching the individual you like wrong could just put them off coming back to the site.

• Hey man, listen, you seem like a nice guy but I'm afraid I'm married to my work.

And pizza.

It's an open marriage.

• That'd be bad for them, I live in the middle of outer nowhere. But hey, if anything can mutually benefit both sides, I don't see what would be wrong with it. No one said it is impossible. Just know that GAG is not a perfect representation of a person.

• I don't believe that's a bad thing, GaG does
    in fact encourage friendships.

I also know some people, albeit a long time a go
    that started by befriending each other here
    and I heard they got together later. ^.~

• Do what you want.

but, good look finding someone socially functional :P

• Not bad brother. But majority of girls just never log in here with that intention. You should be extremely lucky to get a date here. Also your location matters.

• yes i know but you never know lol

• Yeah.. i mean.. you know there are possibilities that many guys arevhitting at that one hot chick gager by personal text or so and if they were creeps at any moment then there is possibility that your genuine approach may be counted as "one of them" by her.
      Hence many girls might have just formal talks unless you are very well known.
      I think it is possible if she believes.
      But yeah... no one knows what he can do until he tries :)

• Well chicks seem to like me on here, so I guess it could happen to anyone.

• You serious brah or trollin, lol

• Met a girl on here about a year ago, we're in love still going strong LDR wise. Seen each other a few times. Can't say too much but yes it is possible and not everyone on here are fake persona's.

• you met someone off here cool

• Yes but I didn't come here to look for it. It just 'happened'. No need to force things in life. You will know when you meet that right person, whether it is online, offline, in your country, outside your country. Just be open to communication and see where it goes.

• thanks mate :)

• Define bad please. I am confused how liking anyone could be bad.

• why, i am just asking and its not a dating site.

• Always relax and do as you wish as long as it is not hurting anyone. Overthinking will make you old and grey too quickly. Enjoy

• yes cuz unless you live close to them, you'll probably never meet them. no sense in getting worked up over something that will never happen.