What percentage of women on GAG are actually men pretending to be women, do you suspect?

How high of a percentage of women on here are men pathetically looking for attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think girls spot it more easily because the things they ask and the way they phrase it. I'd say it's usually guys pretending to be naiive young girls so they can have older girls explain to them in detail about girls stuff. I thought I smelt a rat earlier with that 'My thong fell out my cheerleading bag!' question... c'mon... gimme a break! Even if you aren't some old dude that is a really stupid, attention seeking question, but that's nothing new on here.

What Girls Said 8

• i've noticed this a couple of time.. its easy to notice by the way they ask the question... but i am a woman for sure!

• I don't know the percentage but it's a decent amount and it's so obvious it's always the pervy questions that we wouldn't ask ourselves because we already know the answer.

But it's still no where as hi as kids faking their age to ask more adult like questions to be taken seriously... But it's still pretty obvious to tell their actual age range.

• wait, I am sorry but that seriously happens on here? Well, ok then anything is possible I guess...

But, I know I am a real woman and half the time I do not ask questions so its whatever

• It's not too often but you can always tell because the question is always creepy or over sexual.

• From some questions they posted could guess they are men...
    I am legitimate -lady too
    :ppppp

• Hmm good question :)

• There was one girl who kept sending me messages about how hot a celebrity was and what she does while thinking of him and asked what I did, I suspect that is a guy.

• But why would they pretend?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think that many. If there are any, I am guessing they are most likely anons.

• I haven't spotted any obvious fakes to be quite honest. Well, except for that one chick from Liberia wanting me to send her money so she can come to the states and withdraw her 35 million dollar inheritance from her dead uncle then marry me after only messaging me once. That one is probably a fake.

• Good thing you didn't fall for it! What was the thing that tipped you off? Lol

• I don't know, just had a hunch. I mean, her story totally seemed legit, and I could totally see why a girl would want to marry me after only messaging me once. I just had to go with my gut though on this one. :P

• You could be one say nothing

• I don't care if they are.

• I'm pretty sure girls do it too.

• there's one girl that's definitely a fake. she closed down 'her' old account cos people were accusing her of being a dude. and then 'she' came back with a different name but same picture! and 'she' continues to ask the same sleazy questions but this time no one realize it's a dude

• "TheNewClassic" is definitely a guy. Check it out thoroughly if you guys don't believe me

• Very low. Less than 5%. You can usually tell, I think, because the question betrays a very male ignorance about female sexuality.