If a person 25 and over is on GAG all day, is it safe to say they're unemployed?

If a person 25 and over is on gag all day is it safe to say theyre unemployed?

Most Helpful Girl

• how do you even know if they're on all day lol

• How do you think I know! Would I say this for nothing?

• Lol it just seems like the older crowd should come out at night.

• yeah like go party and shizz. fuck I would party but I work :/

What Guys Said 16

• While I recently got a full-time day job, previously I was self-employed as a computer/mobile device tech, and I was often waiting on computers to do something (copy a big hard drive's worth of files to a new drive, install a service pack, scan for viruses, etc.), so I had lots of free time. And, I didn't always have work (it tends to come in spurts). But I was never unemployed, and I posted here a lot.

• If they have a desk job they could be in front of a computer all day and use it to take a break from what they are doing. You are assuming that the person isn't doing anything else while they are on here.

• I doubt they can stare at a computer screen all day. You can assume that he's unemployed but you can't be sure.

• Or just ahead of the class in hw and assignments, just sitting in the lecture portion of class helping pass time by!

• No, smartphones allow 24/7 access to all webpages.

• Put should people be actually working? Lol

• Sometimes we are just loser programmers that get bored and in the middle of "setOnItemClickListener (new OnItemClickListener ()" I'm kinda like hmm... I wonder if that one cute girl is GAG right now... so we check in for 30 seconds then go back to "AlertDialog. Builder builder = new AlertDialog. Builder (" etc;.

• Lol. Define "all day". I know people that are on sites throughout the day with literally never more than an hour or two between activity that work full time. The age of the internet I guess.

• ... or are in a senior or management position

• yes, or their job involves them being at home in front of a computer. Many new jobs these days are being done in the comfort of your home.

• no, they could be on GaG at their job... lol

• I leave my comp on

• No. Some days I enjoy answering questions during boring conf calls.

• It means i enjoy to kum here to see all da HAWT chix

• I have Gag open most of the day and work at home. Most of my busy times are when I first wake up so I don't do much posting and may return a few messages but I would say that the majority of the people that get 2,000 points a week or so have little to do with work and may go to school.

• Lol... they could just working from home or be taking the day off of work depending on how consistently they're on here.

Also could be lying about their age, its hard to tell.

I'd hope unemployed people would be looking for a job mostly. Though I am not older than 25, I've been on here frequently because I am knew and the sites kind of interesting.

• depends. if they're giving answers all day then probably. if theyre just online according to there profile not really. im logged into gag all day and probably check it once an hour cos of restless fingers

What Girls Said 9

• I remember having a temp job where I was able to be on my computer all day because it was a slow day. I had my computer and I was on Facebook or playing cards and whenever I was needed I got up and did my work. I would occasionally go to my dad's office, he's the manager of the office, and he was even on his computer doing nothing. Slow days exist and you just have to deal with it/find entertainment if you're working during on. I remember going on food runs because there was a corner store down the street, across the street and then across another street (4 way stop sign).

• Maybe they are a teacher and are off for the summer

• That could be a reason but it could also be that they have a day off, have a lot of time on their hands, or use GAG in their lunch break etc. You can't be on here all day to know they are on here. So it could be you think they are here all day but they aren't

• hahahah there was a week long period where I had absolutely nothing to do at work. Literally nothing. So I just dicked around all day because I was super bored. I found myself on here quite a bit lol

• Lol.. Could be for many reasons. One - Smartphones, easy access to internet anywhere we are anytime we want or can. :)

• But shouldn't they be actually working?

• Yes of course! But why get bored at work when I can work and have fun time too? Lol

• If you notice that someone is in gag all day then that means you are on gag all day. so are you unemployed?

• Not necessarily they may be sick, recovering from injuries or surgery.

• No, I work from home and need the Internet.

• I'm not unemployed ;-)

I think that a lot of people GAG while they're actually working, which is strange to me because, besides actually working for GAG, I never had a job that allowed me to surf the net on the clock. I was always, you know, working. Haha!
    Also, people have different schedules, so people may stop in on GAG on their mobiles throughout the day, so while it looks like they're on all day long, they're really on and off.

• Exactly. I feel like this gag while you work stuff is an excuse buys it's cool. Nobody wants to say I don't have a job so they're computer people and secretaries.