Does it bother you that the BABY GAGERS (those under 18), are allowed to ask question of a sexual nature?

So does this bother anyone?

• Baby Gagers need to learn and this is an open forum.
  • Baby Gagers should not be allow to ask sexual questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think its great for teens to be able to ask questions and get advice.

Some of the questions do of course concern me and make me want to remove my womb.

• I love your answer, it really made me laugh. I don't have a problem with the sexual questions but some of them just make me, like you said want to remove my womb XD.

• Haha thanks for MH. But yeah, its good they can ask questions. I just wish some of the questions weren't real lol.

What Guys Said 13

• I voted A... parents and adult family members are not always open to talking about this type of sexual stuff with said teen.

-------

So would u rather have these teens go into the world of sex completely unarmed with knowledge (or listening to half baked "knowledge" from other clueless, inexperienced teens?

• We actually have pretty strict rules as to what
    they can ask about.

Our members must be 18+ to ask “how to” sexual questions. For example, for those under 18, a Sexuality question such as, "Why do guys get pleasure from nude pics?" is fine while "Best way to turn on a guy friend?" is not, and will be removed.

It's sort of a fine line between what's okay and what's not
    we try to keep "ok" in the range of what they would learn
    in an actual sex-ed class. if it's something outside of that
    it's probably gonna get removed.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• only in our modern society do we consider people under 18 to be children... It use to be 16, before that 15, before that 14...
    I think it is ok for people to ask questions and learn what they can handle... whether they be 2 or 102...

I personally consider anyone 5 years younger than me to be a kid... Next year, that includes people old enough to drink...

• Not anymore than those on GAG who are over the age or eighteen without half a brain.

• Not really, it is not as if they did not have other means of learning these things and better to educate them now when they are young. People who do not learn about these sorts of things early on in life will find out later on their own and that might not be a pleasant sight.

• Voted A). If they could ask anywhere else freely, they wouldn't resort to asking on a website from random people.

• Well us "baby gagers" will know about sex and know what to do, while middle aged 30 year olds like you are still trying to figure it out

• "Baby gagers" doesn't sound right...

• I don't think I've ever laughed this hard in my entire life until I read your answer to this question...

• Better they found out here than to find out for themselves.

• I dont really care tbh...

• I always avoid those questions because I'm not in the habbit of talking to kids about sex online.

• This site neglects the Constitution.

• I myself am a Baby gager as you would call it. I find it kind of disrespectful you call us that instead of teens. Anyways I think we have a right to know. Sometimes you come into situations where you can't just go up to your parents and ask to talk. You think I wanted to tell my parents I got my neck sucked? No of course not, my life should stay private.

What Girls Said 14

• Omg this question is becoming so. irritating.

I became a member of GAG before they lowered the age limit and no one seemed to notice. I don't really ask sexual questions but as for advice yes and I've helped plenty of people.

Now i can understand that it can be uncomfortable to give advice to minors on this topic however it's going to be just as awkward or wore with your actual children and this is the exact reason why there are so many teens on here because they have. no one else to go to.

We are the future and have to be prepared for life. Teens can definitely use the advice more than adults that have already been through these tough situations and awkward curiosity.

How ever I will admit that some questions that only influence us to have sex can go without an answer but to not inform us is just setting us up to fail.

• No, it does not bother me. People under 18 have questions too. They also may not have anyone in their "real life" who they can ask these sensitive questions to. Sometimes it's easier to just get online and ask anonymously to strangers who will never know you.

That being said, "how to" sexual questions by under 18 users are already not allowed. Under 18 users aren't allowed to ask for sex tips or things of that nature. However, anything pertaining to sexual education or the basics of sex are allowed and should be allowed. The bottom line is, teens are going to have sex regardless of what any "adults" tell them so they might as well be able to ask questions, get advice, and be educated before they go out and do it.

• I think I'm more bothered by the over 18 GAGers that seem to know nothing about nothing because they don't try to and would rather be mad at the world and might even be a little jealous that the under 18 group at least are experimenting and have courage to not be embarrassed by their curiosity. Some people might need to take notes because they are nearly a decade behind these kids and think its normal and now they are realizing that its not so they want to attack teens and tell them they are too young for this and that but get offended when someone tells them that they are too damn old to not have done or at least tried to to half the shit youngsters are doing which is normal for them at their age. That's my 2 cents!

• I'm just telling it like it is

• Thank You... Omg I just made that point the other day.

Before all of the under 18 GAG members showed up it was the 18 to 24 yr olds asking these questionslike they already aren't aware and other answers but not really taking anonyes advice on how life is so unfair...

But thanks at least someone besides me realizes it too.

• Even 25 to 29 year old have some really weird questions that make you scratch your head and you're like wait a minute how old are you

• Nope not at all. At 16 years old I was very misinformed about sex. My schools sex ed class was only allowed to teach abstinence, so I didn't really learn anything about stds and contraceptives and stuff like that. And I know a lot of kids like myself where not comfortable asking their parents ( conservative mother), and if some do ask their parent it doesn't mean their parents are informed either. Now after years of research I'm trying to inform our youth about sexual wellness as much as I can. Usually I give them links to places that better state the fact, or I assure them that having 2 different shaped breasts are normal. Anyways the world is a community and we should never stop sharing

• I think it's on for them to ask sexual questions because not everyone has a person to talk about sex with. A social website isn't the best way to get information about sex though, research is better and people may be lying about the information they share or isn't that knowledgeable. For sexual questions it is best to have an adult you can openly talk to, but that is hard to find.

• Even though I'm a "baby gager" myself, I find it unsettling about all the underage sexual questions. But at least they're getting good advice at least, rather than the blind leading the blind. What's the point of not letting them ask? They can always lie about their age or whatever else they can think of.

• I'm glad that they can ask sexual questions. Maybe they'll get some good advice. Maybe they won't make stupid choices.

• 'BABY GAGERS' like seriously WTF.

• Ehh a little. It shouldn't because, lets get real, they are doing the same things that grown a** people are doing, if not more.

• Whenever I see "under 18" 13, 14, 15 always come to mind :/

• They actually aren't supposed to, if they get reported then the questions will get removed

• No but they are disgusting at that age were experience more than I did at my age

• Why shouldn't 'we' be allowed to ask questions of sexual nature? Some people doesn't know much about sex, and this is a site, where they can ask. It might be some dumb ass questions, but of course they should be here.
    When you are under 18, its the time you get educated.

• I think calling a 17 year old a baby is more bothersome.

• Who said that this had to be communist Russia?