When's the best time to be on GAG?

What I want to know by this is when there are more people on GAG. I know that on Facebook there are certain points in the day that there are more people on there. It's easy to tell because of the chat bar-more people's lights are on than off at fb's "high points" in the day. More people see your posts at that time of day and you get more responses as result. So I was wondering if GAG kept track of this and if one could know ;) Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically, GAG is bumping (the busiest) from 3-6pm (CST) and from 10-1am (CST).

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever I'm on.

• Whenever a celebrity dies, and everyone posts the exact same question... Not much of a change from your usual day, but still.

• The gag is good but only for a couple seconds and move it around in your throat then str8 back to in and out suck it in then open up and let it down try this it ll never fail

What Girls Said 0