GirlsAskGuys-System keeps sending me unrealistic warnings?

So under the message category, GAG-system keeps sending me messages like "This is a warning for posting offensive/antagonistic questions" blah blah blah. I'm pretty confident that I'm here to help and receive help, and that I don't post anything offensive. I find their messages really offensive to me. Why are they keep sending me those? Do they send it to everyone? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens from time to time. You didn't disagree with someone in a happy go lucky way. A lot of folks on here are WAY to sensitive. Disagree with their point of view it gets reported. Then it's up to the admins yo rule. I've had some pretty benign commits removed for being antagonistic. Just let it slide and keep doing what you're doing.

What Guys Said 12

• YES YES YES OMG I have this exact problem!!! Silly is they don't tell us what we did that they consider as "breaking the rules" lol. I understand that it can be offensive if you didn't do so, but like any other situations just don't give a shit (:

And apparently some people said to contact the admins not posting a question, well hey if you (they) ain't doing anything wrong then no need to hide it from people.

• maybe there's a glitch in the system or they truly feel like your opinions or questions are what they say they are.

• I mean I can report people's answers as offensive even if they're not...

• true but I honestly don't know if they go through those reports or not to verify people aren't just being picked on and harassed. im pretty sure they review all reports but I don't know 100%.

• If they review all reports then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be sending me warnings lol. But thanks.

• When users show a pattern of breaking certain Terms of Use, we're forced to send warnings so that the behavior doesn't continue.
    If you have questions about the post removals or the warning, don't post about it, ask us.

Thanks.

• I told a guy I had fucked his mom. Then @GirlsAskGuys opined and I responded to their comment, making some legitimate criticisms of their heavy handed and arbitrary policies, and hurling an epithet at them. They removed the comment, but not my inflammatory opinion right next to it. (part of my criticism was that opinions are not policed; my dog has more capacity for introspection than they have) I replaced the comment with one challenging them to respond to my criticism. Their response was that they "welcome criticism but not insults" (I had just said I fucked the guy's mom)
    I don't want to have my criticism welcomed. I want them answered. (to hear your pathetic justifications)

• Christ almighty, I make comments with zero hostility that get removed all the time! xD
    Don't take it to heart, just remember that the majority of people on here have no sense of humour and are about as volatile as francium in a bidet :l

• Theory explained it well so I won't
    go into too much detail.

It could very well just be the way
    you're phrasing your questions? ^.^

• Ahahaha NO I have no problem writing good questions, or even essays.

• Yeah that's all well and good.. but I didn't say that
      you didn't write good questions, what I'm saying is
      that sometimes it's just about using "it's like this"
      instead of "it's like that". ^.~

• A good question is the only with no phrasing problems, that's what I meant.

• Hmmm... This hasn't happened to me in a very long time. Weird.

• In your email or as a message here?

• i got an antagonistic one for some reason

• Yeah, if you post an opinion that isn't Liberal enough, expect to get flamed then warned.

• This site is fucked up. The site in under heavy censorship. The haters remove whatever the fuck they want. The admins don't do shit.

• I get those too. Most of the things I post on here aren't even offensive. People on here take this site too seriously

What Girls Said 5

• You should just message the Admins for clarification, ask which questions they're talking about. If you think it's unwarranted, just let them know! http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Users receive messages like those only if they are continuously breaking rules and having their posts removed. If this still doesn't make sense to you, the best thing to do would be to contact the admins directly, inquire about the messages, and express your confusion on the matter. Regular users will not be able to help you in this situation. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Thanks. I will contact the admins.

I post this question to see if any other users have this same problem as me for some undefined reason.

• Yeah I understand. The admins will be able to give you more details:)

• Have you received notifications of some of your posts being removed?

• They send them because someone has marked what you posted as offensive.

• I can report people's answers as offensive even if they're not...

• The thing is the admins should check to make sure if my post is offensive, before sending me offensive warnings.

• Yeah they have it set up so that an automatic email is sent if something is reported and to my knowledge after the email is sent they go back and review what was reported it.

• I got one for putting the wrong topic on a question, but i always label them correctly lol.

• I got for putting wrong topic too, but I always label the right topic too lol.

It's alright for me I can ignore that, but sending me warnings are very offensive.

• It didn't even tell me which question it was lol, said it was sexual, when i dont ask sexual questions, they make no sense.