Which GAG member(s) have you become close with?

I thought I'd switch it up from the typical, "who's the best person on gag?" or "who's the hottest gager?" questions.

So which GAG member have you become close with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh nobody.

• Ha. Thanks for MH! F whoever disliked me because it's true. The few people who do talk to me probably wouldn't tell anyone. Except maybe a couple of people. Ultimately it isn't many people on here who like me. I get blocked all the time.

What Guys Said 39

• HoneyBee is my best friend here and that remains the same for real life too. Her eyes! We text everyday but it all started here and I'm beyond lucky to have her as such an awesome best friend! It's nice having someone I can trust and talk to about ANYTHING and its a great feeling to be trusted by her as well. She is so smart, funny, and sweet and you'll never find her not willing to help someone... and let's not forget that she is absolutely beautiful too so yea, haha :)

• Cute :)

• Oh my gosh!!! This is the sweetest thing:)

Now I feel bad for not going into more detail about you in my answer. Haha But of course, you already know what I think of you any way:)

• not sure how close but I've interacted with these members outside GaG.
    @SillyQuirks she's awesome. simply amazing. always +++
    @ThePrincessOfFoxes funny cool girl
    @Brittanymaexoxo she's cool and daring. respect
    @antisocialfreak funny young girl hahaa
    @samanthamayxo I miss her and hope she's doing well!
    @Cleveland coolest girl 1 state over:D

• Nobody really. I used to message with a few people, but even that was only occasional conversations

Maybe someday!

• I've known @MaskofInsanity for years on here even though we don't message all that much I still consider her my friend.

I've been getting quite close with @CommieDearest. She is one of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with.

There are other really awesome people I've met on here that I've chatted to here and there and even played video games with. They are all great people IMO.

• Its well documented on here that @Kris85 is my sister from another mister!

• Ahhhhh we have notifications now for when someone mentions us!!! Thanks buddy!!! You are the big brother I never had! I love ya! @WhiteSteve

• @Kris85 GAG ballin' out of control! Love ya buddy! Still waiting on those DNA results, I'm not convinced I'm not the big brother you DO have :-P

• Hahaha seperated at birth!!! Same birthdays, and everything lol.

• Can only become but so close to someone who you've never met in person but I've learned a lot from

@misscoffeehead
    @happy_rack
    @SomeOtherGuy

• some dude named 222fallguy is all over me lately. maybe some buttseks isn't of the question...

• @findingdreamland
    @Sparrow24

Also, yay for mentions!!! I'm so glad that the site implemented this... it's a much easier way to respond to people and to keep opinion comments that go back-and-forth organized. :-)

• Close with

@Sparrow24
    @Maskofinsanity
    @Betwyn
    @Brando who is currently hiding in the depths of I don't know something nasty

• No-one. :'-(

People only want me for my fabulous answers *sigh*

LOL!!

• *In before the eventual Anonymous reference*

• @soccerchick4eva
    @basketballchick
    @Doffymingo

• My admirers. The ones who are in love with me

• I bet you have a lot of them ^_^

• I don't get close with anyone but my family. Just the way my life is.

• Oh these are always fun! Yah, i got very close with these people. :)
    @CommieDearest
    @Cleveland
    @TheNewClassic

• @loveisbeatiful
    @sparrow24
    @xhoneyxbeex

To name a few. They are all really nice.

• I always keep talking to people who push the conversations forward but most of the times it's just, a little smalltalk and swoosh!.
    I definitely had some fun talking to the psychotic
    @Emptymatrioska
    a little talk from time to time with
    @justBanANNAz
    I could mention other people but they don't outshine those both now.
    I am.. the lone Wolf!! ;)

• :) it takes 2 to keep a convo going=]

• @Emptymatrioska you like to fool me, why are you not crazy *cry*

• I am a bit crazy and strange irl, but you've woken up the craziness in me.

• with short girls... i won't let them get away without leaving a rude comment about their short structure in their questions... mwahahahhah

• No one yet I'm to new just joined on the 16th of this month.

• None =( None loveesss meee.

• Ma luver
    Kangy
    Ma Pwincess
    SpiderCutie
    ... not sure who else

• None really, sadly.

• None from what I've experienced, maybe a couple in the past, but they're gone now.

• @ ThePrincessofFoxes

She's a thoroughly decent fellow and I also enjoy conversing with @ JustbanANNAz who seems pretty cool too.

• haven't been close with anyone yet but if there are nice gag-members reading this I am open for nice contact with you!!!

• None. I haven't gotten close to anyone at all and I highly doubt anyone likes me.

• Haven't become with any.

• @ArabianPwincess197 and I talk quite a bit.

• PrettyBama, Kangy, and my pancake loving partner in crime misupanda. :)

• I could not come close to any of them because most of them live far away.

• eyy. not physically. lols

• @h yeah not physically but rest of the forms of closeness are perhaps pointless. you must know it very well

• perhaps. if people inspire you, however, nothing is pointless. man, I've become an optimist.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 26