Do you guys give your opinion even though the question has MH already?

I personally don't bother to answer not because there is no way I will get the MH anymore, but my opinion will not be appreciated anymore or bothered to be take into consideration as she/he choose to follow someone's opinion already.

Do you guys do that too? I am being selfish or whatever you want to call me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure do. I am not here to get the MH award. I am here to help the users. If I have more helpful information or just my own opinions for the question then I write it and post. Makes me feel good.

What Guys Said 5

• If I agree with the MH and have something more to add, yes. If MH is selected and I disagree, then I leave feeling a little less magnetism towards the QA. I don't like people who don't agree with my line of thinking :)

• I don't mind if people don't agree with my opinions but hate it when they reply with ridiculous pissing of comments!

• In selecting MH you learn a persons path of thought towards something and if it doesn't align with your own, needless to say it will not be appreciated and get disregarded. Is this not why you don't answer the described questions?

And here I thought you and I were on the same page! Oh the regret.

• I generally just answer recent ones with no answers. If there is an MH I just take it as they are happy with it and don't really bother, some of those are just looking for what they want to hear no matter how ridiculous it sounds so no point. Don't really care about the mh, just kind of says "PROBLEM SOLVED".

• Yes, if the question is interesting. I don't worry much about other people's opinions, and some people give the MH within an hour! I'm not on here so often!

• I still post the answer although MH has already been given

• I won't feel ur luv anymore if u give it to sumbooty else :(

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I usually do when I feel the questions are interesting. :)

• Of course.
    I'm not here to get MHOs, I'm just here to share.