Do you GAG users even get a message from someone who tells she's from the United State Army and want to contact and giving her e-mail?

What is this? i get this message 3-4 times a week even i don't reply.

Most Helpful Guy

• GirlsAskGuys is not immune to the spammers that flock to the internet.

Please delete the message (do not respond) and report the user from their profile (choose reason: Spammer) and we'll take care of it within 24 hours.

What Girls Said 6

• I see there are Scammers even on GAG... Yes, beware of 'Army guys' or Even Girls, everyone. When someone like this wants to get you off here and onto Theirs or Your Email Real Quick, be 'Quick' to Note that it most likely deals with a sad sob story and-----Moola to boot. xx

• It's just a spammer. You can block the user from his/her profile. You should also report them for spamming, the admins will then tahen take care of it:)

• nope.. but i think its a spam... i've got similar type of messages too

• yes i just received a few mins ago
    i think it is spam

• you won't believe me I just got it now. Like as in right now. I just opened your question and I saw I had got a message.

• No, this has never happened to me. Maybe you get contacted because you're a man & have more muscles.

What Guys Said 6

• I got it and deleted it immediately because it's obviously spam or scam.

• I got that too.

I *may* or may not have put that email on a load of advertising lists

Seriously, don't give me your email unless I know you're not a spammer, otherwise, it'll bounce right back at you.

• I got that too.
    No credibility.

• I got one from a girl called something Desmond, I just deleted it.

• She's mine <3

She is my "harth desire".

• Yet another reason to go anonymous and I have had a few spamming messages but not the ones you are getting.