Anyone else seeing this site get laggy?

I've noticed it more on my iPad, but now also on a PC. Several times I'll submit an opinion or comment to an opinion and the 'loading' GaG window will just hang there. If I refresh the page, it usually submits the 2nd try

IT's to the point, I copy/paste any comments from my ipad so that I don't have to re-type after refreshing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• YEAH! Omg, so annoying. It usually happens to me on my phone but on my desktop it's fine. When I use my phone, I noticed that it does that whenever someone else is submitting whatever it is that they have to say the same time you are.

• It really is!

• yes it is laggy on desktop. smartphone. tablet
    when i tried to key in a comment the screen moved up and it ended up somewhere else haha

• Yeah its so annoying

• actually i noticed that until yesterday when
    it stopped occuring

What Guys Said 5

• We're looking into this, thanks!

• It happens if connection is kinda lost but you are unable to attempt to resubmit.

• Same thing happens to me at times. At least I don't end up losing what I typed.

• on my phone it is probably because of those stupid ads

• Not affecting me though !!!

• No Lagging Here, And I'm On My NextBook TabLet. Sorry Bro.