Is there a G@Ger who has really helped you?

We know G@G is all about helping each other; giving advice and showing people different perspectives, sharing your experiences and opinions to help the opposite sex!

We also know that some G@Gers take more time, make more of an effort, show genuine care and concern and try their hardest to help!

Is there a G@Ger who has gone above and beyond to help you?
In a thread, in private messages, been an ear, been a friend, been a therapist?
We'd love to hear about it, please share your story!

Don't forget to use our new feature, @mentions, to let that G@Ger know how appreciated they are!

Most Helpful Guy

• @Masamii Without question.

It started as a question about the behavior of a girl I am interested in. She offered very helpful advice, and said I can always message her with more questions. This was probably about 3 months ago. Maybe more. But we've been messaging back and forth about my situation and things are actually moving along! I feel confident saying that without her, things in my life with this girl wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now. I have even listened to some of her questions too, because it's the least I could do for all she's done for me. I can never thank her enough :)

What Girls Said 26

• @WhiteSteve has been very supportive mod-wise, as well as just being a down-to-earth dude (VERY rare on here).

@CommieDearest listens to a lot of my weird family stories, which I appreciate to no end. And she as well as @lumos always inform me (and vice versa) about when they (or me, respectively) have trouble with a troll or some highly offensive user, and then we give each other support in some way.

Another girl who's listened to more jabbering from me than can be healthy for her, is @Kris85. It's been a while, but her ears (technicalls her eyes) most likely remmeber everything.

@iUnderachieve showed a lot of patience with me while advising me on some technical stuff. Much appreciated.

For a long time I thought @Betwyn is very distanced and unapproachable, but once I had gotten through to her, I learned what an incredibly gentle person she actually is. And her extraordinary open-mindedness is very refreshing. That alone has helped me.

@Bluemax is someone I just really appreciate as a user. His posts are always thorough and intelligent, as well as goodhearted and genuinely caring. Discussing serious topics with him is very enjoyable, because mature, rational, and respectful.

What's always helpful to me, is when a guy is as little judgmental towards my "lifestyle" choices as @rthomas43. He can be a prick sometimes, but he never means any actual harm to me. And he has a beard. That's also very helpful.

And well, @Willow4 is currently M. I. A., but that doesn't change the fact that she's been the most amazing friend on here to me, in the few weeks I've gotten to know her more closely (through PMs).

• I forgot someone. @cipher42 counters a lot of the ignorance that's being spread on here by some, with reason and knowledge (and unhuman patience!), and I've never seen her lose her cool. That's admirable. And at her young age, even more so.

• Fuck the haters my friend!!! lol you can "jabber " to me anytime I am always here! I miss our talks @sandplanet

• Feels good to be a geek Bl

• @xHoneyxBeex of course! :) She's helped me a lot with multiple questions I've had, and she's one of the most genuine, sweet people I've met!

@Harakiri made me feel much more "at home" on GaG... For most of the time I've been a member, I didn't really talk to anyone, but she has been a good friend to me! ^^

@MrOracle gives some of the best answers in my opinion. I almost always give him 'best answer' on my more serious questions he answers, because his answers always feel personal, detailed, and I can tell he truly loves to help people. :)

• <333333333 you misupanda :D :D... aka... most brilliant pancake-creator in la universe :p

• @misupanda just know I am watching O>O

• Thanks for the mention, and I'm happy I was able to help. :)

• oh of course:)

@halafax i have quite lengthy conversations with him, covering almost everything under the sun. he's a great support.

@centigrade always seems to remember me. he makes me feel like someone cares, and he makes me laugh=]

@rUinSAYAN is a friend i made recently, and we clicked in the strangest way, but he's a good bloke, who just acts like a bad boy:P

@Ghosty - motivates me in terms of my physical health

@SkyrimAddict - my stylist hehe. iv got a thread on a fashion question where we have commented on it for over a year now=]

@CourtJester - another new friend who makes me smile, due to his crazy nature

@HandsomeRaj -hes always so nice to me... a fatherly figure. he gives me more credit than is due.

I'm making LOTS more great friends here. the majority of people here r so great=] like legit, i love it here. i come on GaG to unwind after a long day. anyway this is weird because theyre all guys lol^ [not surprised tho], but the girls are wonderful too. i just haven't clicked with any of them yet. i hope it happens soon!

• @mbafge helped me so so so much with a current problem (boy related of course haha) but it turns out, he had gone through an extremely similar situation so he knew exactly how i was feeling, what was going through my mind, just everything! we began talking when he left an opinion on one of my [anonymous] questions and then took it farther through messaging. We were sending like 4-6 messages at a time because what we both had to say went way over the character limit! He really opened up my eyes about the situation at hand and was/is so supportive and understanding of it all. Im tremendously grateful for his help :)

• Oh, another one came to mind: @MrOracle gives the best advice and opinions! He really understands whatever topic he responds to and he pretty much always gets most helpful if he answers one of my questions haha

• yes and i really appreciate it!

• You are so welcome <3

• @keyspirits with my crush and other things.

@croxy and @steveisbored with my appearance.

@partyboy45 gave helpful tips on how to interact with guys so that they are more likely to be interested in me.

• Whaaaa.. but i nvr get to see ur HAWT pix but those two cheesy guyz can? My hope is crushed </3

• Heey! Thanks for remembering :) I didn't relise "mentions" show up! That's new ! :D

• You're welcome :)
      That is a new feature; I think it's only been around for a day or two.

• @DreamHope

@Keyspirits

both helped me with mental health

• @cavmanier my listening ear when I was heartbroken and always there to answer to my questions. Not many guy friend can take my nonsense :D

@Yaddayaddayadda02 thanks for the advice and support when my heart was broken :)))))

• @SandPlanet always entertains me when I'm bored and I'm actually convinced she might be my alter-ego. We can talk about anything, and it's always interesting. She also lets me bitch a bit about broken bones and the like.

@RedThread is just a joy to talk to. He's my greatest confidant and a genuinely good person. He's pretty much willing to lend an ear any time I need it which is a great and unique feeling. He even laughs at my lame and cruel jokes. Everyone needs a RedThread in their life.

@RThomas43 (shit I hope I got the number right) always has great opinions, creeping his answers is good for a laugh and once in a blue moon we shoot the shit, he's a cool dude. Any friend of the truth is a friend of mine :P haha

• @222fallguy2 has been good to me, he had a previous account. He was always really down to earth and helpful.
    There's another girl as well but she changed her username, can't remember what to. She added me on Facebook and we still talk, we are quite close friends. We catch up about once a month or more :) If I can get her username, I'll mention her, she's a rockstar.

• I appreciate the appreciation. You're really good people and so talented. I am just happy you have a really good guy now. :)

• @centigrade He is the sweetest guy on here! He makes me laugh, smile and he just makes my day! :) He does and says some of the silliest things to make me laugh :) Snap chatting with him is super fun! As well as texting! Even though we are suuuuuuper far apart, it just feels like he is right beside me :)

• @MildlyOriginal - Unfortunately, he isn't around anymore. I really miss him. He was the first person I often talked to and he gave me so much insight. I hope he's doing well and that someday he'll return!

• Yes Sparrow24 helped me out & it was most appreciated.

• @kheserthrope has helped me so much in the last two years

• Hmmm @countrydude he always makes me laugh @boobman random conversations @oneleggedman very supportive and willing to listen @handsomeraj he knows why @wethepeople87 talk to him everyday @mrteddybear615 talk everyday and handsome I feel like I'm forgetting some..

• @aristotle quite possibly the most loyal boy in the world. very intelligent that one. he always gives honest and helpful advice and i really appreciate it. i can always count on him ♡

@lovelyserene a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart ♡

@jonny_ has been a sweetheart from the beginning always defending and supporting me, he's such a gentleman ♡

there are many more ☆

• You make be blush! You're the one who is a sweetheart. :D

• Besides random one timers, the users that are constantly there for me to rant to are @RedThread and @Pandamonium

• I haven't been around for long, but @kataloso is on point and was helpful :)

• @decemberxblue
    @WM78
    @Red_Dragon
    @EvilPimp

• Wow I really don't have any friends here... Lol but I love you @GirlsAskGuys ♥️

• Haha well that's easy, just find some bloke, or girl who likes what you like or does something crazy you do and send them a message :D or maybe they'll send one to you. Either way that way you got a new friend :)

• Unfortunately not yet. Forever alone. :')

• mutedaisy and LoveYourTime have been really nice to me c:

• No no one ever helps me and I never get helpful advice on any of my questions.

• actually you do get advice.

• I'll try to give you my best opinion and advice just ask. Add me.

• Hey next time u post a question just message me the link and I'll try my best 2 help u :)

• @HandsomeRaj

• @aDzchilista has really helped me to learn a lot of new vocabulary. I take this opportunity to thank him :-)

• @aDzNichilista

• @icantwait Where the fuck are you? -He is know nice and has no idea who I am.

@RedThread -I enjoy creeping on him. He is probably tired of it and wants me to stop. CHALLENGE DENIED

@GirlsAskGuys -You looking good.

@misupanda -makes me feel good inside.

@BertMacklinFBI -He be a ginger

@ThePrincessofFoxes -She be a FOX.

• Oh and almost forgot three buds.

@AnimeDreame -Get yo sexy ass over here.

@Forca -Winning bets, one ugly girl at a time.

@xHoneyxBeex -Who made me want to talk to a spammer. CHALLENGE REACCEPTED

• My soul
      :p
      Unless you can bribe me

• I can bribe you will candy. Just come to the van little ginger.

What Guys Said 25

• One of the best things any person can do for another is to make them laugh. I can't count how many times I've logged on to GAG and come across something @harakiri has said in an opinion that completely cracked me up. (I think I almost spit up my coffee once.) Her sense of wit, and the deep intelligence behind it, is something I truly appreciate. I've even thought of things she's said hours later when I was doing something else and smiled at her sense of humor. I'm grateful that she's a GAGer, and I hope everyone here sends her positive thoughts about her upcoming wisdom teeth extraction.

• Awwww *blushes* :p thank you :D :D I'm glad I can entertain thee hehe. Though a lot of that is due to the wonderful array of individuals on here who post interesting (and possibly illegal) things I can poke fun at :D

• Dayum I got really curious but your profile is private :(

• @harakiri really helped me get the confidence to go back to school. She pretty much convinced me that anything is possible and that I can handle it. She helped me more than she knows I think.. Thank you very much harakiri-san.

@MaskofInsanity has helped me here and there with little issues I've had in my life and she stuck by me when others didn't. I'm very grateful for that because she is a great friend.

Last and certainly not least is @CommieDearest. What can I say about this woman? She keeps me positive and has helped me so much. I really don't know if there's anyone I trust more and I've never even met her in person. It's always a pleasure talking to her. Thanks for being there for me.

• Many many many of them but I want to name in particular @Willow4.
    There's just no one in the world who has thrown so many loads of friendship at me.
    And since I've been working in a restructuring company since 2007 (so yes, for 7 years already) I have some professional emotions from time to time and a good friend like her is worth her weight in gold.
    Well, keep the gold. I'll have the friend!
    And of course, particular thants to all the mods, supermods, ubermods, administrators I'm convinced @Sparrow24 will be happy to pass my expression of sympathy and respect to her team - good job guys & girls :-)

• I say that the website itself has helped me. I hardly have any intellectuals nearby to bounce my advice and philosophies off of, so I'm grateful to GirlsaskGuys for giving me the opportunity to do so! So, I guess I want to thank the website and the community it is composed of! Most of you can be quite intellectually stimulating to converse with.

• For me the special mentions would be :
    @Cluelesswriter @Harakiri and @Willow4
    All are a joy to be around and will help when i need them to :D

• Madhatters4 has always given a top notch opinion to my questions. Even when others will misinterpret or become offended; he always has a cool, calm, and very intelligent answer.

• @GirlsAskGuys helped me to learn that legitimate criticism of this site is not tolerated, that inoffensive and legitimate questions are taken down without any explanation (only a bare labeling of the questions as "nonsense") while grammatically meaningless gobbledy gook stays up and that you don't care about your users' opinions. Also that they do not police the opinions or comments at all unless they are directly drawn to them. (even on the same thread where they deleted my response to them)

• @PrettyBama
    @kangy
    @med11

They were very helpful and supportive.

• Kris85, Willow4, and bubbie-who is gone :( I can't blame her though. This website is getting shittier by the minute.

• *sigh* and i was hoping to see my name as listed being useless and unhelpful and even trolly :,(

• I'd nominate Empty Matrioska. Very patient

• Nah. People avoid me like the plague on this site. It's all good though. I don't really ask questions on here. But whenever I'm answering a question I'll quickly run through everyone else's answers to get different perspectives. So I guess I learn indirectly from everyone on here.

• @xhoneyxbeex has been really helpful to me and others.

• Aww :) You know I'm always willing to talk to you and help you whenever you need it :)

• @JustBanANNAz has been a really good friend and given me someone to talk to. She is a really nice and sweet person, which is hard to find on the internet.

• Joy and happiness, she is a runaway star, every time i read her opinions i say: oh star what are you doing here? i must report you to NASA, and you must go back to your sky.

• @dreamhope my sweet heart <3

• Aww thanks :)
      You've been a big help to me with moving things along with the guy I'm crushing on and with a few others things I'm going through. I wish you were as kind and sensible on this forum as you are in private messaging. Thanks heaps :)

• @dreamhope ur ending message make meh smile x)

• Yes @Willow4 has been great although she's recently disappeared :(

• not really... it's only strangers at the end of the day..

• @ThePrincessofFoxes has been very helpful.

• @HandsomeRaj
    @DanAG

These two guys are my mentors. Respect!

• The best user here knowmeyourself set my mind straight a few years ago. She is possibly the nicest person I met in my whole life

• HotStudLoverCupcake sent me pictures of his penis and pictures of his buttocks. I asked if it was fake and he said no, he wrote his screen name on a sheet of notebook paper and held it in his mouth as he posed for some sexy nude selifes.

• @Hyped_up_on_coffee helped me a while ago. Because of her i now use a paste on my hair to style it. Not a really huuuge help or anything but i just thought that deserved a mention. Thank you paula.

@willow4 really deserves a mention too for putting up with me and showing me that sweet people do exist out there. thanks amy and i hope everything is okay for you if you ever come back on here and read this :)

@harakiri also deserves a mention since she also puts up with me, like seriously. She's also fun to talk to and helps me enjoy this site. Again it's nice to know people are out there like them. Thank you.

• @Cavemanier and @WhiteSteve