2 changes you want in GAG.com?

2 Changes and/or new features you want in this site?

I want: Ability to change category and edit/delete question

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe to change and/or delete a question, for when people understand you wrong, or you just dont need the question anymore.

What Girls Said 15

• - The ability to edit question/answer/comment (though, there should be a restricted amount of characters that you can edit so that people don't go and change their entire answer/question just to troll, and you should also be able to see the unedited version in a small pop up if you want to)
    - Side by side answers (girls on one side, guys on the other). They had this feature when they made the big change from the old version to this version, but for some reason they changed it back so that the answers are stacked again. I kind of liked it. Less scrolling, and it was also easier to compare the answers between the genders.

• Longer word count for about me's
    Removal of the Anonymous feature

• yeah id like to know which of my friends are and aren't online with some colour or something

and

id like a longer limit on my message count because i hate sending multiple messages.

• An offline or online icon next to people's names instead of showing how long ago that person was on or is still on

Something GaGers can use to personalize their profile to make it more appealing

• I would love to be able to change categories if I posted it under the wrong one

• 1. A chat bar like the old meebo bar. The instant messaging threads in the inbox is really nice, but you still can't browse the site while keeping your conversations opened.

2. Changing the answers from stacked to side-by-side, as there is not one single logical reason why to favor stacked answers over side-by-side answers, while there are quite a few very logical reasons why side-by-side makes more sense and is more convenient for everyone.

• putting girls and guys opinions side by side again and not stacked
    longer message limit
    edit questions and opinions

• I want girls opinions to be on one side and the guys opinion to be on the other side again. I think it was a mistake putting them on top of each other

• Put a limit the anonymous feature & let us filter questions by age.

• You should be able to edit your answers/opinions and questions.
    I want the chat bar back
    No members under 18 should be allowed

• remove anon feature
    & delete questions /edit questionsssss

• 1. An option to chat like a chat bar should be there.
    2. Ability to delete opinions and questions.

• No mentions

• When you follow a question I want to get notified of a new answer every time.

• I want the mobile version to be a bit more user friendly

I want the limit of questions you can ask to be greater

• Yes! 5 questions is not enough when you have a lot on your mind

What Guys Said 19

• With regards to @Sparrow24 who first
    mentioned it (as far as I know)..

I'd like to have "Child at Heart" implemented
    as a personality type.

Oh, and perhaps an option to choose colours
    for the genders, sorry girls, your pink is too bright! ^.~

• when i wish death upon certain users i want it to actually work. a chat system would be useful sometimes too.

• Ability to change questions, comments, opinions
    providing they aren't a violation of any source also
    I think they should have a confirmation button in order for
    others to be able to make comments on peoples
    Opinions as long as it's not in violation
    How many people leave smart, rude, distasteful
    comments on others Opinions and if they aren't
    in violation they stay but they are a nuisance to me

• (1) For the "trending" and "popular" tabs to update much more frequently, ESPECIALLY on the question topics tabs (the newest trending question will be 4 days old!)
    (2) I want old features like articles and the ability to upload multiple photos to come back.

• For a moderator, it could be easy if the search function would (perhaps through a dropdown option) also work on the content of opinions and comments. It would help detecting "hate messages" or negative opinions/comments that would hurt the asker.
    Now, you have to use the live feed to try and detect the sort of question that is likely to attract opinions/comments not meeting the GAG policy. Or you have to run into them by coincidence. That works but is not highly efficient.

• A reply button to automatically include the person's name as a mention so you don't need to type it out.

The search functionality should use Google search engine or just somehow sort based on date by default.

• I honestly should have mentioned editing of topics and comments while also keeping the previous versions, just like on Stack Overflow. Dammit.

• BULLSHIT button. Press when you see

-a provocative , sexist question,
    -pushy religion novel trying to convince the world over the internet
    - crybabies not being able to compose their problems properly. Everyone has inner problems, but certain posts go beyond a limit.
    -attention whores fishing for compliments as if they were ugly

Seriously though , junk needs to be filtered better here lately. I'm seeing more and more trashy content. Flags need to be taken seriously.

• 1) a mobile app for messaging (i was considering an embedded chat bar like Meebo but times has changed technology wise)

2) a cleaner mobile version of the site (right now it's buggy with certain mobile browsers)

• I'd like to be able to edit questions/opinions, and file more specific reports on certain users. I really think the people on here giving bad advice are worse than the trolls because others believe their bullshit and act on it. By bad advice I mean stuff like, "Go out and have one night stands!

• 1: No more messages reminding me to select MH on a question that already has MH.
    2: New default avatar's, most of the current one's are lacking compared the the default avatars on the old G@G site.

• instant messaging to come back but i'm pretty sure that will never happen

edit any response or comment you make

• No anonymous users, it fucking does my head in! They inform you how Xper you need to level up.

• Level 1 = 0 - 149
      Level 2 = 150 - 299
      Level 3 = 300 - 499
      Level 4 = 500 - 999
      Level 5 = 1000 - 2499
      Level 6 = 2500 - 4999
      Level 7 = 5000 - 7499
      Level 8 = 7500 - 9999
      Level 9 = 10000 - 19999
      Guru = 20000-49999
      Master = 50000+

This information is always available in our FAQ anytime you'd like to check.

• If you click the link given below (the letters FAQ in our comment or at the bottom of the page), it will take you to the Xper tab where the information can be found when you click question "How many Xper points does it take to reach each Xper Level?"
      Our FAQ is full of this kind of information.

• @GirlsAskGuys Thank you for your responses but I see the issue. Because I usually go on GAG through my phone's browser, the Xper tab don't appear on my phone's browser but when I went on it using my laptop I saw it. I was a big misunderstanding, sorry.

• I would have the possibility of changing or deleting a question :)

• I would like to see more customization options for ones personal profile.

• OMG... no way!!! Ahhhhhhhh you're back! I can't contain my excitement :)

• Yeah, that's good. I was thinking about studying Medicine but after receiving my grades, I'm not too sure anymore so I am now am contemplating on what I should study instead. Anyway, I had my account deleted which was DaKila, and I don't why XD, but I now created a new one which is the one I am now using. Erm... Yeah, GAG has kind of gotten weird since the whole website interface change. So many people asking rate-me questions (which is funny; if I remember correctly, that's why you joined the website right?) and a lot more troll questions. It's becoming tedious...

• yeah I've already noticed that there's been a lot of race issues too. Btw, you should also consider going overseas for medicine if your grades aren;t quite where you want them to be. But you're still young so it really isn't too late

• the ability to change profile names and asking more questions in 24 hours.

• You already can change your name, you haft to contact the admins and kindly ask them to change your name, but you can only change your name once.

• 1. games.
    2. voice comment...

• 1. Bring back page numbers instead of 'Show More'

2. No random selection of MH

• The search functionality at GAG is horrible. If they improved that it would make a big difference in my opinion.

• Less fat people, more normal people, less adverts, less sharing buttons, more answers

• Less fat people!, I doubt that would happen as that sounds too mean. And what qualifies as "normal people", every one has the right to use gag no matter who they are.

• Most people on here seem to be either fat, loners, socially awkward, sl*ts or players. Normal people are non of these

• Yeah I'm sick of anonymous miserable insecure losers. So I hear you anon ;)