Has GAG helped you guys with your problems?

i had dating issues but GaG has really helped me in so many ways,... i have been given great advice that has improved my dating life...

You?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a GaG whore! Hahaha. Not literally, but I am always on GaG and asking every question imagineable. I think this site is a lot of fun and it really gives you awesome perspectives. It peaks my interest definitely. I work full time and on my breaks I go on GaG, when I am in college I go on GaG on break, this site is so cool to me haha! This site has definitely helped me and made me improve on a lot of things too! :)

What Guys Said 6

• it definitely has given me insight into certain things. perspective on things, and just confirmation of a feeling I had or completely different way to view things.

I'm a big fan of this site

• I've DEFINITELY learned lessons about you modern girls!

• GaG helped me recognize that not all younger girls/ females
    are haters, judge me, it means lot to and yes it's also gave
    me more morals , to respect females cause i see they
    respect me and not hate me so yes GaG did help me
    i been on so many sites and younger females were haters
    they would bully me, hate me for what i don't know

• no hasn't helped me yet. met a lot of chill people.

• I'm on mainly to answer questions... but when I do ask for advice, people have definitely been helpful. :)

• @HandsomeRaj & @Dan Ag
    Helped me on how to improve my career. So yeah!..

• Thanks brah @Trustme_Im-lying - you keep at it there. Remember it's always boxing on a chessboard. You need to know when to punch, when to duck & where to step :-)

What Girls Said 3

• It's helped me a little bit. I get really good advice sometimes

• GaG has actually helped me a lot with my self esteem.
    I'm a girl who doesn't date very much, and I'm not used to associated with males (overprotective parents. >_>;). I grew up being bullied a lot and being told I was fat, ugly, etc., so I just assumed they were right, since nobody really told me otherwise.

People on here have been very kind to me. I'm often told on here that I'm pretty, and it makes me feel really good inside. ^-^ I'm actually starting to believe it myself. :D People on here have motivated me to lose weight (I'm down 10 pounds so far, WOOHOO!) and they've motivated me to conquer my social anxiety and work through my problems. I've met some very good friends here, some that I feel could be lifelong friends. :3

• associating* whoops. :P

• thats really awsome to know that, i feel like you, iv been told im pretty but never believed it,...(im not concieted)

• Believing yourself is pretty isn't conceited though. :) So don't worry about that. :D I think I am beautiful in my own way now. I have very beautiful, feminine features. But I truly in my heart believe every woman, and every man has something truly miraculous and beautiful. :)

• GAG has helped me understand PEOPLE better by teaching me that sometimes we're more similar than we think... and other times, we're so different that tolerance is really the only option, complete understanding may not be possible.