How to erase pictures from this website?

i posted a pic, now i want it gone, and it doesn't

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't remove anything once you've posted it, so it's best to make
    absolutely sure you've wrote everything right before you post it

We don't remove anything unless it in some way violate the site rules either
    so the best you can do is checking the little box making you anonymous
    then people won't be able to track the post to your account. ^.~

I'm not familiar with the deletion of the pictures from their
    original site solution, that some here are mentioning, but if
    that works, that's probably your best bet. ^.~

• lesson learnt ^^ hhhh the hard way lol although it not a sensitive image , its just a regular one!

What Guys Said 6

• Once it is on the internet it is there forever if I were you I would contact GAG and see if they can delete your account and then you can start a new one but if anyone were to screen shot the pic it could end up anywhere.

• i dont think you can. but maybe you can ask for help from admins or mods.

• Are you wanting to upload a different avatar?

• nah not that , a pic inside a question

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• just took it off from the original website ^^ , it took a while , it wasn't something serious thow :) no worries :)

• if you're speaking about profile pic just upload another one.

• imposibble ^^

• This is WHY you always link to an image hosting site if you want to post sensitive pictures!

• well it's not sensitive at all :) i'm not just confortable with it here :p

• guess i wasn't the smartass i thought i was

What Girls Said 4

• Umm it depends. There was a picture I had in a question of mine that I wanted to delete so I just went to photobucket (that was where I uploaded it from), I signed into my account, deleted the picture from there and it didn't show up on my question anymore. So if you uploaded it from somewhere like photobucket, then you can try it that way. Other than that, I have no idea, sorry :p

• Did you post it on tinypic? Photobucket? Imgur?

• tiny pic

• thankx , it's not a sensitive picture or anything , i m just not confortable with my pics lol

• No worries, just use photobucket in the future!

• You can't only Mods and Admins can

• Not possible. Once you post anything here it stays there. So post anything carefully and cleverly.