Is your relationship status on your profile accurate?

I'm just curious if people update it often or just put anything on there or if it's mostly accurate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Mine is accurate. Single and NOT looking to mingle. Ever.

• Really? ;)

• i just have to thank you for encouraging me to finally finish it. im kinda sad that i know how it ends now but im glad i finished it! Angela and Dwight are so good together:) but it should've really been harakiri and Dwight:D man it just reminded me of leaving so many people behind! they all split up and that office will never be the same again... its so sad.. but so beautiful..! im just like omg wow lol. now im just watching it again from season 1 pilot:) very good background noise.

• when they were having that interview? Pam said something? ahhh! I can't remember:P I just remember that all the girls loved Jim, and it was kinda weird how the other cast members didn't really get questioned much. sad and happy ending! they all split up so sad. but they all have amazing memories to live off of for the rest of their lives.. happy!

What Guys Said 20

• Mine is accurate. Though if there was an option of no longer wanting to date due to the number of crazy people I keep meeting I would pick that one too.

• yup it is. I am engaged

• oh fuck yeah im single!:D

• omg. when michael comes back... i totally teared up... and erin's mom and dadddd so perfect for her!! and omgomgomg andyyyyyyyyy! andy's song... i will remember youuu, will you remember meee? omg. i listen to that ALL THE TIME. most amazing song from andy EVER

and yes. JAM MAKES IT! THEY MAAAAAAAAAAAAKE IT TOGETHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• i had to... it's as you said, that office is -never- going to be the same. none of them are... they were a real family, so many ups and downs, it's ridiculous... but awesome. i was -so- sad during the last episode. what Pam said made me cry lol. like cry ALOT. and then i was like wtf, why are you crying, it's just a show- but the thing is, it's -so- genuine. all of the advice they had to give, it's all applicable. that show was like a friend, imo. i was watching some of season 4 earlier today, the episode when michael goes "I. DECLARE. BANKRUPTCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" hahaha :) glad you saw it :D

• Yup, it's accurate; I have nothing to hide.

• It's accurate! If one day you notice I'm in a relationship message me and you'll be talking to a very happy guy :-)

• It is. I am single and lonely. No problem with that.

• Yes. I am married, since may 1, 1999

• Unfortunately still single :(

• Indeed it is. Tryna holla?

• Yes, it's all accurate

• There's no "I don't want one" option, so nope

• Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

• Yap. Single and rdy to mingle ;3

• Yep. Don't understand why, but whatever.

• You have to be single, because you're a nun.

• Yes it's accurate

• Yup I'm single.

• it is for me

• Not sure. I never changed it once.

• Eh, somewhat. I guess I should change it too Complicated, but meh.

• Lol. Even if not, She is never gonna know? Whats the point and it is

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, it's accurate.

• YES

I am crushing on someone. My ex <3

Hey I wanna know if yours is accurate but you went anonymous :P

-Fox

• Yep, pretty accurate.

• Yes it is.

• Mines accurate

• its pretty accurate. i mean its not a necessity for it to be on your profile so if you include it, why not tell the truth

• Mine is accurate, a single pringle.

• Well i guess it will always be complicated with me, as long as i live with my parents. (they dont want me to have a bf)

• Yeah mine is accurate.

• Yes mine says single.

• Yes I am taking a break for now

• Mine is accurate. :-)

• Yep, very much single and probably will stay that way for awhile

• Yes. I'm single. I've never had a boyfriend and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon.

• You're beautiful though. Beautifully unaware of your beauty.

• Haha no. I have a boyfriend but my status on Facebook says I'm single and same on his. Is that a bad thing?

• Yes. What if I wanted to holla at ya?

• I could get you to say you're single.

• i doubt. :)

• Mine is accurate, I am single.

I have noticed that some people change theirs a lot, and to very random things sometimes, so some do it for amusement too.

• Nope im not single