Are you bothered by repeated questions from different users?

By this I mean questions like:
How tall are you/what's your height?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
What are you doing/listening to right now?
etc.

Sometimes I will answer them over and over again but sometimes it annoys me & I just don't answer and let it be.

• Yeah a lot
  • No not really
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• It annoys me a lot when there are many of the same questions out there at the same time. i get that people can only go back so far. So if a question is asked a few days ago then they might not find it. It could be under a different category or something.
    but sometimes you scan the questions and find 5 of the exact same question posted a few hours apart. I hate that and just ignore them.

What Guys Said 17

• it bothers me a bit. especially if seems clear they are asking again because they didn't get the answer the wanted the first time. or when it becomes a bit much seeing them ask the same question multiple times particularly because someone else's question gets pushed out

but ultimately I just click away or let them know they don't need to ask again and again

• Absolutely. Questions like "Blonde, brunette, red, whatever hair?", " Curly, straight or wavy?", " What do guys think about makeup?", "What's your favorite song?". And so on. Ugh. Why don't people search to see if the question they are thinking about has already been answered here? They can get all their answers without waiting.

• No, that's what this site is meant for people who are curious. In the end, we all have similar questions and worries. I would rather people ask the same question vice keeping it to themselves.

• Nah not in particular, they're easy to answer since i've done them so many times before... Anyway I don't have to answer or read them if I don't want to.

• It doesn't bother me per se. I guess it makes me roll my eyes sometimes, but I try to remember that it could be that person's first time on here, so I'm not going to ridicule them. Usually I just skip over the most redundant topics.

• I think it is annoying and no one uses the search function to find what they are looking for. They just start a new thread. I think the threads die pretty quickly too, once they are more than an hour or two old, they might as well be deleted.

• Sometimes, but I've also done it without being aware. If you search first for similar questions and you use slightly different words, you won't find the other question.
    If you have asked a question on "the size of your shoes" and I ask about "your shoe size", the fact that the word "shoes" was plural in your question may mean I don't find it through the search.
    I've reported a question a few days back, which was asked twice by the same user with a day in between. That was a bit of overkill :-)

• eh, sometimes, I think it mostly just depends though. I'm mostly just sick of people asking if women watch p*rn. Seems like that been a popular question lately and it's getting old. Things of that nature. Sexual questions are fine, but I mean really? So yeah, I do get sick of repeat questions but only sometimes.

• Not bothered whatsoever. Sometimes I see it and just skip it. Why would I get myself irritated and mad over something so trivial.

• It bathers me a little that some people are too lazy to look up their question like: how to reach orgasam , how to masturbate, do men like small boobs/what boob size do men prefer, what penis size do women enjoy, do you prefer black people, and ect. It can get annoying sometimes.

• height thing in fact

• The specific questions you mention fall into the old category of "what are you wearing". They are simply come-ons.

• I'm more annoyed by the same people asking the same questions

• lol really now... i thot the same people asking the same questions would make me feel happy to answer them again hoping they can remember the advice this time...

• Given my powers as a seer, i predicted this would become a great issue that would plague the site before i left. Now that I've returned, it seems to have come to pass.

The names damus. Negrodamus

• I dont care really.

• I don't care that much, I think this site is more about the interactions.

• They all get different responses so I think it's good

What Girls Said 6

• That's one of the reasons I stopped logging on. I used to be a regular user here, but the questions got to be either constant repeats, or just dumb, pointless stuff, and it got old. It's been over a year now, and boredom has brought me back haha

• Not really bothered. I answer them anyways.

• A lot people ask the same questions at different times of the day which makes way for some people not to have seen it the first time it was posted.

• Sometimes, because the questions flood the live feed
    every day several times a day same questions

• Not really because it's practically impossible to know what questions have been asked before. Especially if the user is new to this site.

• I, too, find myself repeating the same answers, the same speeches... over and over.

There are SO many questions being posted every day now though, it's not at all unrealistic to think that someone missed that it was asked recently since there are so many flying in and out of the LIVE FEED.