How did you find GaG?

I always wanted to know how people came across GaG? Was it like an ad or mentioned somewhere

For me it was from a site, it was mentioned by someone, and just decided to try it and I am still here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always wanted to find a site where I could be Most helpful, giving my wise ol' advice to someone in need. I have been this shoulder to cry on, everyone's 'Doctor P' all of my life, and was interested in finding some site where I could give it my all.
    It was January 1, 2014 when I found GAG during a Google search. It hit me like a ton of bricks, and I became really excited. Along finding it, I put a big smile on my face, for I even remembered saying: What a great way to begin my new year. xx

What Guys Said 10

• There was one question troubling me for 4 years and i could never find the answer to it. I googled and googled for weeks and finally google me this site, where people can ask questions and get sufficient answers. So i made an account asked the question here. I waited for a few months to get a satifsfying answer and during that time i enjoyed this site. So although i never got the answer to my question, i stayed here.. Answering hundreds of questions.

• I was 'encouraged' to join by a female co-worker, to get opinions on my behavior towards women!

• I found it on Googled searching for something dirty and popped up question
    about girl asking if she could masturbate under the blanket when she
    shared a bedroom and it was kind hot question so i joined GaG *Blushes*

• I googled a question. This site was one of the links. I became really intrigued and made an account. One of the best decisions I've made.

• Honestly, I google'd something dirty. Not gonna lie. LOL

• GaG found me.
    Anyway, googled a question, this place showed up with a bunch of results. I have no responsibilities at work and have 8 hours of free time. Perfect relationship.

• I was Googleing how to attract girls or some shit so I found this site. Lame, I know.

• lol no! everyone probably was googling things that only can be found on GaG and Google must have felt that the GaG is the best place to find the answer! hahaaa :)

• I hate the fact that I don't remember how I came across this site. I just don't.

• simple google search honestly. I was looking to get second opinions on my dateability at the time

• google. Seaching for self improvement & personal developement so i ended up on gag...

What Girls Said 13

• I was feeling pretty stressed out over some stuff, didn't really have anyone to talk to about it and stumbled across GAG while trying to find some type of advice and way to vent. I got pretty lucky with my first question, receiving genuine advice, but with the ridiculous number of troll posts I see on here now it's kinda turned me off from coming here as much.

• good old Google=]

• i discovered in just like that while looking for something on google.. i think it was a sex tip or something like that

• Yeah, if I remember correctly I was googling something (knowing my 18 year old self it was probably something about how to tell if a guy likes you haha), and a question from this site showed up in the search results.

• I think i was looking for an answer to a question on mine on google and i came across GaG.. So i joined up and this is where i am now hehe

• i had a question about guys body language or something (dont remember exactly what it was) but i googled it and through all the different links, this one showed up so i asked my question, found the site to be interesting and helpful so i stayed!

• google led me to it

• Google :) I was looking for why do guys stare and I was brought to gag

• Was looking for some advice on google and GAG popped up.

• I typed in a question and it randomly popped it up. So I said
    I think I am going to join.

• Well I once had googled a question which I was really interested in so the first option which popped up was GaG.
    Seeing the answers I was really intrigued and decided to make an account. So the next day I opened and started an account. :)

• one of my friends showed it to me :)

• one of the very different answers :)

• haha yeah, im surprised by how many people found it through google!

• I was going through an awful break up and wanted a man's perspective on what exactly happened.
    I Googled something about that (no idea what) and found the site.
    Asked... and I'm still here.