Let's pick the most asked question on GAG?

i think it's clearly about the Penis size. i'm sure most of GAG users know this but i want to add a poll in the topic. So what do you think what's the the most asked question here?

• Penis Size
  • Boob Size
  • Butt Size
  • Ideal Weight
  • Ideal Height

Most Helpful Girl

• There is definitely *no* one commonly asked question here but several and they are on the feed almost daily.

Do guys like petite girls?
    How would you like to die?
    What is the most attractive race?
    Do white guys like Asian girls?
    Do white guys like Black girls?
    Do guys like small boobs on girls?
    Does penis size matter?

What Girls Said 19

• DEFINITELY penis size. i see it like legit, 8-10 times a day.

• Penis size for sure
    The rate me questions: please feed my ego even though I don't know you and never will!
    Do guys like boobs? No they hate them
    Do guys like tall girls? Do guys like short girls? Nope they only like in between
    Do guys like blow jobs? Never met a guy that did
    Why do girls/guys find me so unattractive? Have they ever thought it's maybe their personality?
    The list could go on...

• In the past few weeks / two months or so, the most frequently discussed top seemed to have been attractive (or better, lack of attraction) between different races. These questions are especially annoying since they by nature always broad generalizations. I must honestly say, I usually don't think very high of the intelligence of the people who ask these questions.

• that's true :))

• I agree with you. I find it so annoying, WTF. I commented once with "For Christ Sake", that is all I said. I felt it was needed, so frustrating. The monitors removed my opinion. Go figure.

• @Indigo_Moon:
      Yeah, they should rather remove the questions, as they could be considered spam by now.

• Penis size, no competition.

• Penis sizes, how a guy/girl is interested in them, suicide attempts, rate me pictures..

• None of the above. Whenever I get on here I keep seeing more "rate me" or "is this good for Tinder" posts with peoples pics than anything. Yeah the others occur a good bit too-but I see more of the rate date site photos occurring more lately. I don't know if it deals with the fact that I'm on the no opinion tab more, my timing, or them simply being popular or what but they're everywhere. If I had to pick out of those though it would be height.

• Butt and Boob sizes oh and penis too lol

• Rate me

and

Does he/she like me

aaaaaaaaaand

how do I look: puts a naked picture of themselves...

• I choose (F), the racial questions, eh get so sick of those. "So do guys prefer purple girls or blue girls? It has been my experience that more blue guys, are interested in the purple girls. So what is your opinion on this?

• u left out the race questions :D

• you forgot the rate me questions ;)

• How about "A girl/boy looked at me today in passing, does this mean they're interested?"

• rate me-s. That includes all questions asking to rate other people. There's this girl who contributes to about half of those questions, asking us to rate the same 2 Girls again and again, they are named Ida Carlsenn and Nina Carlsenn or something. When it's really clear to everybody that she is one of the 2 girls and she is just jealous of the other one, the blonde tall girl.

• Either penis size or rate me questions

• PENIS, rofl no doubt

• those shitty "rate me" questions are the mostly asked on GAG

• Trust me its the 'rate me' questions. I always see them everywhere and it is annoying. Runner up has to be Ideal weight.

• Well 3 hrs into your poll & it appears the Dicks are ahead.

• Race
    Penis
    Rate Me

What Guys Said 12

• Gotta be penis size.

Sometimes I want to just have a copy of phrases ready to cut and paste:

"Your penis is fine, dude."

"It depends on the person."

"Can't tell if you're attractive or not by just a verbal description."

I feel like those three would cover 80% of the questions on here.

• "why do all [gender] than describe most recent problem they had with that gender."

I think that type of question is very common.

• oh another one is "someone does something very simple like ask if she is thirsty" than she asks "what does this mean?"

I say she because I mainly see girls asking this type of question.

• Definitely penis size.

I always find it funny, as, the answers to those questions are ALWAYS the same, regardless of who answered them.

• I see more of the "Does this person like me Question" more than anything on this site. I don't exactly find them pointless or stupid , but there just so many of them and the answer to pretty much all of those questions are either yes that person likes you or no that person doesn't like you. I get bored of that and I tend to look for Questions that are a Bit Different.

• I haven't been back long, but the most commonly asked question after my own quick survey has been "Do white guys like black girls" and "rate me 1 - 10"

• You left out "(s) he stared at me, what does it mean?"

• yeah or

he said hi, does he like me?
      guys, what does, you look nice, mean?
      he puts :) at the end of his texts, could he be into me?

-.-

• Yeah we can count that too :))

• Should of thrown in rate me questions, I see a lot of those. But penis size wins regardless.

• Thigh gaps!!! And do guys like girls with big boobs.

• "Penis size"
    "Boob size"
    "Does he like me?"
    "Race/ethnicity preference"
    "Rate me"

• Vote for A:Penis Size.

Race.
    Rate Me.
    Penis Size.
    GAG, Who's your crush?

• All of the above, and ridiculously so.

• Most asked is white guy questions by black girls. You know "why white guys don't like black girls?"

" I'm black how do I get a white guy?" "Do white guys find black girls attractive?"