How do I upload pics on here?

I tried to update my pic bit it isn't working. how is it done? I appreciate the help

I try hitting update photo and then select image. After that i hit gallery and tap the pic i want but then it doesn't do anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't post images directly here. It will only make loading up too heavy.

You can post links that have pics on them and depending on the protocols of the link, GAG has allowed those pics to be auto displayed here :-)

As of your profile, all you do is upload a photo to your profile through the upload option. But like any website GAG can encounter problems and it may be the internet connection too :-) Happens to everyone at some point of time

• Thank you, young lady for your kind & generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :-) and GAG has opined too that they are working on the upload part from mobile devices, so guess it should be possible soon enough :-)

• You're welcome sir :)

What Guys Said 3

• I have the same problem. So I keep doing it over and over slowly. It eventually loads though like after 10 or 25 tries

• There's an issue with avatar uploading from mobile and we are currently working on it.

• I have the same problem and I keep doing it and eventually it works

What Girls Said 2

• Click edit profile and upload avatar.

• Mine isn't working either since a few days. I figured that it only works when i dont use wi-fi.